Manual pitch control reversed!

Also I had to try several versions to find the one that worked with my gimbal.
Never got that message, they just did not get telemetry, until I found the right version, I think mine were 2.3, but cannot remember.

J Dot

nope cant find the usb driver anywhere, the only one i did find was at aerial pixels and that said for win xp and vista. i'm using win 7

No i've tried several BGC versions and as soon as i power up the P2 i get serial data corrupted message. Cant try the alexmos usb driver cos i cant find one for win7
All readings in the BGC are remaining at 0 so its not connecting.

Try sending a message to ( JJames )
I think he sent me the original link to the drivers and softwares. I'm looking but I cannot remember where I got it, and I'm running windows 7 as well.
So I know it works just have to locate it?

J Dot

Couldnt find the driver on the site you sent, only the BGC software.
Found the driver on Aerial Pixels and its the same driver that i already had (tried it anyway). Makes no difference still get "serial data corrupt" "try reconnecting serial port" with all BGC versions i have tried.
I give up there appears to be no solution to this and Feiyu customer support is absolute crap!
They keep asking me over and over again in pigeon English.
"
Dear Sir/Madam
do you have update the firmware?
have a good day.
Best regards
Feiyu Team "

Couldnt find the driver on the site you sent, only the BGC software.
Found the driver on Aerial Pixels and its the same driver that i already had (tried it anyway). Makes no difference still get "serial data corrupt" "try reconnecting serial port" with all BGC versions i have tried.
I give up there appears to be no solution to this and Feiyu customer support is absolute crap!
They keep asking me over and over again in pigeon English.
"
Dear Sir/Madam
do you have update the firmware?
have a good day.
Best regards
Feiyu Team "

Did you delete corrupt data before uploading a new copy doing so might help

Did you delete corrupt data before uploading a new copy doing so might help

No i didn't, but i downloaded several versions and got the same message with all of them. They can't all be corrupt.
The error message also says "try to re-connect board. Ensure right serial port is used. Check firmware/GUI version compatibility."
What do they mean serial port, I'm connecting to gimbal with USB.

Last edited:
No i didn't, but i downloaded several versions and got the same message with all of them. They can't all be corrupt.
The error message also says "try to re-connect board. Ensure right serial port is used. Check firmware/GUI version compatibility."
What do they mean serial port, I'm connecting to gimbal with USB.

Well all of those version are on your computer and until you delete all of them you will continue to receive those error messages. Use the uninstall only to remove them. It you go into your download file you'll see what I mean as there will be version 1 through how many times you downloaded that program and the corrupt file will over ride the rest.

Well none of them are installed you cant uninstall them they're just zipped files of stand alone execute files not installed. Plus they are all different V's surely that makes each file unique?

Well none of them are installed you cant uninstall them they're just zipped files of stand alone execute files not installed. Plus they are all different V's surely that makes each file unique?

Have you even tried to delete the corrupt file? Zipped file files don't do a bit of good.

I give up with this, the manufacturer has finally decided to address the problem. They're saying it needs to be returned for debugging, they only want me to send it back to China from the U.K!!!
Nice,
On your dime I suppose?
Well, I hope they correct it for you, keep us informed!
Take care, best of luck on your quest!

J Dot

Ok J Dot, thanks for attempt at solving this riddle. If it comes to sending it back to China i guess i'll just put up with the 45 deg max down travel. I bought it in the U K on Ebay but i had to modify the camera mount to accept the new GoPro Hero basic because the gimbal intructions said dont power up the gimbal without a cam mounted as it will damage the motors. So i had to modify it to try it.
Feiyu have since mailed me to say the gimbal is closed source hardware so not tweakable by the average Joe.

I've given up on this, no variation of software is compatible with this gimbal and the makers of the gimbal dont do software to adjust or set it. Looks like i'll have to put up with a max of 45 deg downward view. **** shame because its a very compact well made piece of kit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20