Manta Rays from the air in Maldives.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We just came back from the Maldives, where we got some extremely rare close-up shots of Manta Rays.

Our new platform is live since Thursday sot if you are looking to sell your aerial footage, please visit our site or communicate with us at [email protected]

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Cheers

Patrice Gaucher LL.B.
CEO, Aerial Entertainment Studios
Hong Kong
www.aerial-entertainment-studios.com

Gorgeous footage!! Makes me want to pack my bags and take my P3P on a vacation!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
No kidding. You should absolutely do that. You only live once so why not just DO IT !.

Cheers

Patrice

Reactions: 80Aerial
Are you looking for edited footage like your video for the competition, or just plain raw footage?

Are you looking for edited footage like your video for the competition, or just plain raw footage?
Yes correct, I am looking for the full video productions with colour grading, musical content, etc. We are extremely picky on quality so will accept only the very best content.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Cheers

Patrice

Yes correct, I am looking for the full video productions with colour grading, musical content, etc. We are extremely picky on quality so will accept only the very best content.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Cheers

Patrice
Is there a certain theme for this competition like exotic coastal footage, or is it just up to us?

Is there a certain theme for this competition like exotic coastal footage, or is it just up to us?
By default, we focus on exoticism, but we are not limiting entries to that only. Exoticism is all a question of perspective so different people would find different things exotic. However, as a general rule, we don't showcase city shots, flights over people, etc. We are really focused on displaying the beauty of the planet.

Cheers

Patrice

Thank you for the clarification. Your general rule narrowed it down to focus.

Thank you for the clarification. Your general rule narrowed it down to focus.
My pleasure. Looking forward to reviewing your footage :)
Cheers

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic