Splendid Earth

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

To celebrate the launch of our new website which will revolutionise how we showcase and sell imagery to customers globally, we have partnered with 8 of the world's most decorated aerial photographers to bring you this extraordinary film that showcases the sheer beauty of the planet.

Aerial Entertainment Studios is proud to present : Splendid Earth.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

For any information on how to sell your footage to customers worldwide, feel free to communicate with us at the email below.

Hope you enjoy.

Cheers

Patrice Gaucher LL.B.
CEO, Aerial Entertainment Studios
Hong Kong
www.aerial-entertainment-studios.com
[email protected]
Mobile: (+852) 6828 0955

Just wanted to thank several of the forum members who provided their valuable feedback during the site's testing phase. We are now ready to go live an integration will take place in the coming few days.

Stay tuned for some really exciting news regarding how you can showcase and sell your work to customers worldwide.

Cheers

Patrice

Reactions: tml4191
Hi everyone, the AES website will be down for 2-3 days while integration of the new platform is being completed. A number of forum members have contacted me about login issues and I just wanted to say this is completely normal for now. By the end of the week things will be back to normal, with loads of new functionalities for content creators and customers.

Cheers

If we sell the footage...do we have to shoot in dlog, or does it have to be edited and ready to go?

If we sell the footage...do we have to shoot in dlog, or does it have to be edited and ready to go?
It's really up to each artist to decide. What I can mention however is that our customers really prefer 'what you see is what you get' so that is why most artists are grading their content as it allows it to stand out more.

In the end, it comes down to content quality and rarity. If your content is stunning and unique, then people will pay for it and grading doesn't have too much of an impact. However, if similar footage is available from multiple sources, then the overall polish will be critical to allow the footage to stand out.

Our customers are global TV and production studios. So far, not one of them has asked for the raw footage which tells you a lot.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers

Patrice

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.