Man Attacks Drone. Gets Bit....

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Published on Jun 3, 2015
Lucky 7 Drones was out shooting instructional videos on the DJI Phantom 3 when a drunk and disgruntled neighbor snuck up and swatted the P3 Professional out of the sky (hovering at 3 feet at that moment). The EXTREMELY inebriated neighbor could barely talk when the cops came. Did you know damaging a drone valued over $500 is a FELONY?? This guy found out the hard way when he refused to pay for the damage! The BEST part was when the cops asked him about the big GASH on his leg and he admitted the drone hit him when he swatted it! BUSTED 4K Camera and 3

Probably didn't want anyone to see the cages with the little kids locked in them that he has in his back yard!
I would have gone to jail that day..... Yep! He would of been in the back of an ambulance.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
+1. He'd have had more than a gash on his leg, for certain.

I don't get how all the guys do is whine. Waaa waaa waaa!!! I would have opened up a can of whoop-*** right quick. Oklahoma, self-defense, I feared for my life. Guy was a dangerous threat, in the commission of a felony. It's way past time for folks to stop putting up with this crap.

Reactions: snowghost
I don't get how all the guys do is whine. Waaa waaa waaa!!! I would have opened up a can of whoop-*** right quick. Oklahoma, self-defense, I feared for my life. Guy was a dangerous threat, in the commission of a felony. It's way past time for folks to stop putting up with this crap.
While I agree with ya, I'd have to say the youngsters in the video did right for their situation. I'm guessing none of them were bar brawlers. Had one of em been 6' and 200lbs you can bet that slobbering fool never would have even said anything to them!

Me personally. I can guarantee I'd of been on him like a monkey on a cupcake and his fat belly would have hit the ground before the drone did!!

I would have just throttled up and watched him jump for it repeatedly. That would have made a much better video, probably go viral.
LOL!! Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.................. then a quick haircut and a shave!!

Sigh...keyboard macho.

I'm sure if they had taken the time to explain to him that it was a QUAD-COPTER, this wouldn't have happened.

While I agree with ya, I'd have to say the youngsters in the video did right for their situation. I'm guessing none of them were bar brawlers. Had one of em been 6' and 200lbs you can bet that slobbering fool never would have even said anything to them!

Me personally. I can guarantee I'd of been on him like a monkey on a cupcake and his fat belly would have hit the ground before the drone did!!

LMAO!!!

Reactions: AmosMoses

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.