Make your drone footage ART FROM THE SKY !

PhantomWetSuits

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Today we flew over the Lake , no snow , no rain, no frigid temperatures just overcast and just boring 4K footage going nowhere.
So I decided to take that footage and make it into a magnificent screen saver .

4K looks amazing on a 80 inch TV but you can get away with 1080P and some slow motion from your phantom.

4 Rocks and some waves went a long way, about 100 ft up and 3 minutes worth of footage.

I may never look at drone footage the same way again.
Happy Hollidays.

I always use to do the photography as a kind of art and the same I try to use a drone too.

It was purely by accident, turns out that Final Cut X has some amazing special effects that are really just drag and drop and tweak colors. We are using this one as a Screen Saver on the TV now , the music adds to it of course.

You can pick up Final cut X on amazon 10.4.4 anyway for about $150 not a bad price for the entire suite.
Make sure you get one that comes on a DISC, as downloads have a way disappearing.

This is what I used some backwards and forward footage , just a few minutes of it and some slow motion..

Phantomrain.org
Approved Vendor for the Phantom Wet Suits:

Last edited:
It was purely by accident, turns out that Final Cut X has some amazing special effects that are really just drag and drop and tweak colors. We are using this one as a Screen Saver on the TV now , the music adds to it of course.

You can pick up Final cut X on amazon 10.4.4 anyway for about $150 not a bad price for the entire suite.

This is what I used some backwards and forward footage , just a few minutes of it and some slow motion..

Phantomrain.org
Approved Vendor for the Phantom Wet Suits:

I have FCX. Which effect did you use?

I can see where you can have a lot of FUN with this :

I call this : Drone panics looking for his Phantom Rain Wet Suit ! Refusing to fly without it.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4