Major Glitches On Screen

Reaction score
Aug 8, 2016
I have an IPAD mini 3. Its been great. With latest updates I'm getting thick green lines on my screen and a lot of glitching with picture. Its critical that I have a clear visual with what I'm doing. Anyone else have this issue? I flew several locations and same thing. Also my iPad mini 3 is getting very hot. This is all something new after the new updates. HELP!

I have this same issue with my iPad mini 3. I suspect that it has something to do with the RAM. The iPad 3 has 512MB, and the iPad mini 3 has 1GB.
I believe that the updates use more RAM so I will be upgrading to the iPad mini 4.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have this same issue with my iPad mini 3. I suspect that it has something to do with the RAM. The iPad 3 has 512MB, and the iPad mini 3 has 1GB.
I believe that the updates use more RAM so I will be upgrading to the iPad mini 4.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
well dang!! thats not cool. what do those cost?

I have glitches on Android also since update on s7 edge and k1 tablet they have plenty of ram.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I have glitches on Android also since update on s7 edge and k1 tablet they have plenty of ram.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
hmmmm....so I better hold up. Looks like it could be a DJI issue?? Glitches and thick green bars while flying drive me nuts!

Green bars is a sign of iPhone/iPad underperformance. It happened to me with an iPad 1 and with iPhone 5s. Once move up it kinda clears however latest updates might be loading the mobile devices more and the green bars are back. I have an iPad mini 2 and saw them today again. Plus, the application shutdown on me in the middle of a RTH, kinda scary but RC kept beeping so I knew the bird was coming back.

Green bars is a sign of iPhone/iPad underperformance. It happened to me with an iPad 1 and with iPhone 5s. Once move up it kinda clears however latest updates might be loading the mobile devices more and the green bars are back. I have an iPad mini 2 and saw them today again. Plus, the application shutdown on me in the middle of a RTH, kinda scary but RC kept beeping so I knew the bird was coming back.
thanks frands
Its getting kind of old. I remember on my other iPad I had the same problem then bought the IPAD mini 3. Seem to go away and now its back. That was scary your application shutting down. I really need a clean screen to fly in what I do. What would you suggest, selling my iPad mini 3 and getting what? thanks!

I wonder if I eliminated all other apps on my iPad mini 3 if that would help? I don't use it for anything but flying phantom.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl