Major frustration trying to get my Phantom 3 Standard flying

You can try installing OSX in a virtual machine.

I would like to do that and I have VM software on a Windows 10 computer... where can I find a copy of OSX?

I am now at day 11 trying to get my drone airborn. I went to dealer today who looked at the list of compatible android tablets provided by Phantom. They all laughed and said if the old things listed could help me fly then thje Galaxy Tab A 8 inch should do it with no problem. I did actually get DJI Go to connect using the Tab A but a flag saying that the device is not optimized for the drone. If that is just a come on to still try to sell me a big bucks Apple product I feel like I am getting fleeced first for the drone and again for the apple remote. Is there a way to determine what might not be optimum in using the tab A? I have tried reachinmg out to Phantom and keep getting asked the same questions. Please send us a screen shot and a crash log. I have not crash log it hasnt flown yet. Dealer said they have stopped recommending any Phantom product because of problems they have with the company. Still blowing syeam and hoping I finally get this thing to fly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20