Maine Mid-Coast

Nice! I just chose in random, which was the South Bristol one. Can you tell me where you got the music from, I love it!

Nice work Rick -- Really makes one interested to get to Maine now! Great video/music production!

Very nice. What video setttings did you use (resolution and framerate)?
What would be recommended vid settings for P3?

Nice! I just chose in random, which was the South Bristol one. Can you tell me where you got the music from, I love it!

I purchase all of my music from iTunes making sure I give the artist credit and i do not try to commercialize it by ad placment.

Nice work Rick -- Really makes one interested to get to Maine now! Great video/music production!

Thank you for your comments. Maine is a very easy place to get beautiful videos, especially along the coast.

Very nice. What video setttings did you use (resolution and framerate)?
What would be recommended vid settings for P3?

I always shoot at 4K 30 fps. Depending on the light, i use various ND filters (with polarizers over water) to try to get to a shutter speed of 1/60 and cut the glare off the water. The Phantom 4 Pro seems to do just fine on a Normal setting as opposed to D-Log or Cine so I usually just let it do its thing. I haven’t had any experience with the P3 camera so i can’t offer any advice on that. Thanks for taking he time to watch.

For any of you out there who are fans of the Maine Coast, check out these P4P videos from last Summer and Fall:

Maine Mid-Coast 2018 - YouTube
Amazing videos, piloting, editing, music just beautiful. I grew up in Saco, and have traveled I and down the coast. I have been flying my P4P since August, and would love to do a series on the Casco Bay Islands. Your videos inspire me to plan this trip, t

Amazing videos, piloting, editing, music just beautiful. I grew up in Saco, and have traveled I and down the coast. I have been flying my P4P since August, and would love to do a series on the Casco Bay Islands. Your videos inspire me to plan this trip, t

Thank you for your comments. Casco Bay would be a terrific place to do a series of videos - a really beautiful place. Good luck with planning and executing your project!

Nice video and music. Kinda reminded of our motorhome trip that included Maine (Bar Harbor area), sitting at an outdoor restaurant eating a big ol' lobster. Unfortunately, drones weren't a part of our culture then, but lobster sure was. May appreciate it more because I live on the west coast.

IMG_1358.JPG

Reactions: 3putts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1