main controller firmware mismatch?!

Reaction score
When I plug my phantom in i get this "main controller firmware mismatch" warning at the bottom of the screen and it blocks all the tabs out so I cant really click anything. Anyone know what im doing wrong?

I want to adjust the gimbal tilt speed in the advanced setting but cant get to it. I am on the original firmware and dont really want to update it. Is not updating anything the problem? I heard you should be able to access these features regardless if you update firmware or not? Do I need to be using the original RC Assistant Software v1.1 ?

I can't speak to what features you do and don't get if you're all the way back on the original firmware, but I want to make sure you understand a few things that may help you:
You know the difference between the Phantom Assistant and RC Assistant softwares yes?
Gimbal tilt speed is NOT adjusted in RC assistant, it is adjusted in Phantom Assistant.

If you're truly on the "original" firmware version 1.x I know it was missing a LOT of features, the version 2 firmware notes talk about adding H3-2D and H3-3D support...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers