Mail today

ianzone

5000KM TO SOUTHPOLE
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Well got some new reading
Applied for all latest info on airspace in NZ , even sent out a proper airspace info guide instead of just a paper with drone laws on it,,some good reading ,nothing to new but well explained.:)..simple email and they sent these out..sort of got involved in something I should not have with airport so time to refresh the brain,also states in this book army and Cessna come down lower than 250ft which started my original argument with them,,they lied to me stating NO craft flys below 400ft,,another reason to be careful out there,
20190813_111052.jpg
20190813_111126.jpg

Reaction score
I live on the coast and l have noticed in the last weeks a “motorised hanglider” flying around the skies above..you always have be aware if flying your phantom alright.

Reactions: ianzone and Phill2
Reaction score
I live on the coast and l have noticed in the last weeks a “motorised hanglider” flying around the skies above..you always have be aware if flying your phantom alright.
Yep I've got a motorised parachute thingy flies up and down the beach.
I've often thought about just "popping up" beside him.

Reactions: ianzone

Shoot4fun

Drone bum...
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Yep I've got a motorised parachute thingy flies up and down the beach.
I've often thought about just "popping up" beside him.
If you're really good, fly up behind it, pop over the top, and fly backwards to get the expression on his/her face as you drop down in front of it! That would be pricelss!! 😁🤣 (Yeah, I know. Illegal as all get out, but it would be hilarious!) I'm a little sadistic when it comes to the powered 'chutes, myself. Too many of them around my part of the world...

Brad

Reactions: Phill2
Reaction score
If you're really good, fly up behind it, pop over the top, and fly backwards to get the expression on his/her face as you drop down in front of it! That would be pricelss!! 😁🤣 (Yeah, I know. Illegal as all get out, but it would be hilarious!) I'm a little sadistic when it comes to the powered 'chutes, myself. Too many of them around my part of the world...

Brad
I really like your thinking !
If only it wasn't illegal :eek:

RodPad

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Pilot friend of my dad, flying around our area.

With a P3, that Cell tower is about 2 mins out of my battery distance from home, but I know it must be about 200' tall tops.

Rod

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gcopter1P