MagicPower5.3 with P3SE

Reaction score
magicpower5-3.jpg

I read on another website that MagicPower5.3 works with the P3SE.
Does anybody have experience with this?

I only got installed on my standard... So no sure about the SE version.

I only got installed on my standard... So no sure about the SE version.

I find it very likely that this information ican be wrong.

MagicPower works only on Standard and 4K.

Even developers are not saying, that they software works on SE. It has deep technical reasons why they are not able to mod the SE firmware on the similar way as they did with the previous two modell.

But if anyone has new information we are intrested :)

Last edited:
I find it very likely that this information ican be wrong.

MagicPower works only on Standard and 4K.

Even developers are not saying, that they software works on SE. It has deep technical reasons why they are not able to mod the SE firmware on the similar way as they did with the previous two modell.

But if anyone has new information we are intrested :)

Please do not make assumptions. You do not help anyone with that. Apps do not work with the P3SE because DJI has not yet put an SDK on the market. As soon as the SDK is released by DJI, there will soon be apps.

MagicPower does not use an SDK. This piece of software is made by ingenious volunteers who have found a smart way to maximize the power of a drone.

Please do not make assumptions. You do not help anyone with that. Apps do not work with the P3SE because DJI has not yet put an SDK on the market. As soon as the SDK is released by DJI, there will soon be apps.

MagicPower does not use an SDK. This piece of software is made by ingenious volunteers who have found a smart way to maximize the power of a drone.
Is not an assumption.

I checked the webpage of developpers again before I posted. They don't support SE. Or at least, they don't say that they have found the solution for the only long term supported P3 drone.

Changelog on the site:

"Changelog

v5.3:
Add US Region
Choose your own channel
Enabled/Disabled Booster with Telnet command.

v5.2:
Support the latest firmware (1.7.90)"

As you see there are no information that they works with SE firmware. They work only with standard firmware.

Last edited:
I tryes, magic power does not work on SE! :D
Only first step pass, the second one can't reach the receiver!

Hello anyone have a solution ??? Its urgent to make phantom 3SE to fcc. The solution with fake gps is not a definitively solution it's necessary to find a better solution to stay in fcc like the solution for the phantom 3 standard with magic power !!! We need a definitively hack to kick this poop out of CE mod.
Come on guys we will end up finding it because it's very annoying this standard which I think is downright dangerous since the video return is very bad and the connection losses too frequent.
It's shameful for dji to force people with CE !!! let us decide.

Maybe you missed something or I misunderstood: fake gps is only needed to go back to fcc mode, once you have done this you won't need it anymore, just yse the 3.1.8 App and everything will work fine! ;)
Untill someone hack the app, switching back to fcc and using app 3.1.8 is just a very good solution!

Maybe you missed something or I misunderstood: fake gps is only needed to go back to fcc mode, once you have done this you won't need it anymore, just yse the 3.1.8 App and everything will work fine! ;)
Untill someone hack the app, switching back to fcc and using app 3.1.8 is just a very good solution!
Hi, yes I saw the solution of the fake gps but it requires a lot of manipulations to redo each flight not ?? I may be misunderstood too (I'm not English-speaking so I have a little trouble with English), I'll read a little post or they talk about fake gps and try the trick. but I think that we would have to find a definitive solution where we do not need to make full use of each flight and that of magic power seemed to me to be ideal. So hope they will soon be able to adapt this to the phantom 3 SE !!!

Hi, yes I saw the solution of the fake gps but it requires a lot of manipulations to redo each flight not ?? I may be misunderstood too (I'm not English-speaking so I have a little trouble with English), I'll read a little post or they talk about fake gps and try the trick. but I think that we would have to find a definitive solution where we do not need to make full use of each flight and that of magic power seemed to me to be ideal. So hope they will soon be able to adapt this to the phantom 3 SE !!!
No, you doesn't need any extra steps at all. Just switch on your AC and fly.
If you have IOS device, you can use Litchi, if you have android can use DJI GO 3.1.8. Neighter will switch you back into CE mode.

But I agree you, we need a mod for new DJI GO app, which could make us possible to use always the newest stable version

As PhantomFlyer3SE said you don't need to redo the fake gps stuff any time!
Only once and then you can just fly with the 3.1.8 App.
Yes, an app mod would be a better solution, but it's not a bad one anyway! ;)

I have maked the modifications with fakegps and I have installed the 1.3.8 it work very good it's magic [emoji851][emoji7] Thank you very much for the tips !!! [emoji6]

Someone knows how to record these photos on iPhone with the application of litchi

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna