Magic power mod

Reaction score
Hi guys has anyone done the magic power mod on their p3
I'd so is it worth doing did it make a big difference and what is the risk .
Regards Baz

Hi guys has anyone done the magic power mod on their p3
I'd so is it worth doing did it make a big difference and what is the risk .
Regards Baz
I have used the magic powers mod it has worked for me I have gotten easily over 3,600 feet away with strong RC signal and Wifi signal. In town you get alot of interference I get about 1200 to 1500 feet distance in town I'm going to push my drone further i think i can get a mile or 2 out of it. As for risk with magic powers their isnt much of a risk as u can revert back to the drones default settings using the magic power download. Try it for yourself test your results before you try it and after so u can see a differance or not

Thanks for that are you in the us or Europe I'm in the uk so my p3 will be in ce mode not fcc
Regards

im in the US but i did magic powers on mine anyways as its suppose to change the Dbm output from 20 to 27

also if you need any help i have discord, snapchat, skype. just ask ill send you my contact info.

So before I do what are the risks if this mod goes wrong
Just trying to understand what if any risk I may incur
Regards Baz

Ok I've magic powered it and.....it seems locked to 500 mtrs now before I was getting 800 now it gets to 500 and goes into RTH any body know why this would happen

Do u have distance limit on? In your settings make sure you have that turned off. you shouldn't be limited to range unless you have that setting on.

Ok not sure what happened but I ran the magic power again and adjusted the settings to give 27dm tx and the us region and ran it again
So I got to 1 km with no fading or loss of signal at all is way better but I was using litchi app
At the furthest point 1km it hit the red ring on the display then turned and came home
Any ideas why its hit this ring and come home it wasnt a battery issue nor a signal issue

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj