Low noise props

Reaction score
I have been thinking about getting some low noise props, The price range is wide, just wondering if they are worth it. I have a P4 advance and some of the information on some of the props says says they work great on p4p and so so on other phamtoms,, Wondering what others think

I have been thinking about getting some low noise props, The price range is wide, just wondering if they are worth it. I have a P4 advance and some of the information on some of the props says says they work great on p4p and so so on other phamtoms,, Wondering what others think
Each to their own on this subject,,,I have or did have on p4s,,,they ok depending if you want good leaf blower or low noise,,,4decibels hardly reducing noise but I suppose they do when at height,,just makes different tone I think ,,they push way more air and definitely not like the wind,made flying pretty rough so I change back,,but try them or add them to kit for spares

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like lots have tryed them and no body ever thought they were worth the money , i have seen lots of threads here about them........its easier and better to to just pass out ear plugs to the neighbors.

They produce a bit lower tone not much but enough to be more ear-friendly. Very much depend on personal perception. The drone flies just well. You'll not see the difference. As I have them on for few months I need to put the original ones on to see the difference again.
Worth buying? Well the price is really very low so this should be no big deal.

I've been flying the DJI low noise props for about 6 months. The tone is different but not sure if they are quieter. Flight time might be a minute or two less but stability is the same. The only real (vanity) advantage is they look cool. Kind of like the wingtips on the Boeing 737-MAX. [emoji54]

I use them on P4P and the do reduce prop noise it's more of a humming sound unlike the originals which sound like a swarm of bees. Word of caution though if you get them, get them directly from Dji to ensure the perfect fit. I have heard some people say they have had a bad experience with after market props.

Sound the same to me.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I ordered some through Amazon it say Dji genuine props 9455S for phantom 4 series does that mean that they are from dji

I ordered some through Amazon it say Dji genuine props 9455S for phantom 4 series does that mean that they are from dji
Yes or someone really wants you to think they are.... you can get shafted with just about anything counterfeit these days.

Have a good look at the sellers reputation as an assurance.

Yes or someone really wants you to think they are.... you can get shafted with just about anything counterfeit these days.

Have a good look at the sellers reputation as an assurance.

I looked at the reviews and they have a 98% positive reviews with the negative reviews being because Amazon messed up filling the order

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
Yes that is the model number of the props. Amazon is an authorized seller of Dji products. If it said genuine then it is.

Yea all you flying with new propellers check this out before you fly with them again.Every one of my 4 pairs I bought has this problem.They do not have same pitch on both ends meaning it is vibrating.Some tips are 6 cm over drone arm and other end is 3 to 4 cm over arm.They are crap!!Measure the way I show you in picture then spin and check other side.It will be different I guarantee.What's the big deal you say, they work fine you say! Ok but that is putting unequal tension on your motors and will lead to your motor failure in the future.

Attachments

• 1554569086384-1272645391.jpg
    1554569086384-1272645391.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 423
I tried the low noise props I just got yesterday, as best as I can see they are from Dji. Dji box, Dji markings on the props. They seam to me a bit quieter but seam a bit unstable in just the little wind I was flying in. I change back to the original props and was much more stable,, Ill stay with the original,

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I tried the low noise props I just got yesterday, as best as I can see they are from Dji. Dji box, Dji markings on the props. They seam to me a bit quieter but seam a bit unstable in just the little wind I was flying in. I change back to the original props and was much more stable,, Ill stay with the original,
Phantom 4 standard? No surprise if that’s the case. Motor KV and ESC not optimised for lower RPM higher torque operation.

Reactions: offroadpyro
P4 ADV with my newly arrived dji low noise props. 12 - 15 mph wind. Very pleased and impressed. Well worth the 20 bucks. Get a set!
Measure the height off the arm and spin propeller to the other side, bet they aren't same height.They are garbage.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20