Lost time

Reaction score
In May of last year I sent my new phantom vision plus in for repair because the gimbal did not work.
I complied with all the rules re proof of purchase etc. not knowing whether the remote might be the problem, I sent that also. In early August I got the Phantom back (no controller). I called and was informed that I had not sent the controller. Many calls later they agreed I had sent the controller.
I received it in mid September but the camera would not link.
Per instructions, I sent it back again. Waited another 3 weeks and got a bill for $94. When I called they said I had not provided proof of purchase. By this time my Irish was up. How incompetent can you be? Don't you keep records? Long story short, it is now snowing ang frigid, I lost a whole summer and fall of flying.

That's brutal. I know I would be more than a little fit to be tied.I would be writing some strongly worded letters to a lot of people. I commend your patients.

Welcome to the forum .
Unfortunately that is common with dji best to try and fix yourself we have a lot of info here lot of good people to help.
You can fly it might be little cold long as it's not snowing or raining all good to send her up :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20