Lost phantom 4 advance.

Reaction score
Hi. I went to bear mountain ny july 1 and i lost my drone with everything in it. If anyone found it please contact me. Thanks

Hi. I went to bear mountain ny july 1 and i lost my drone with everything in it. If anyone found it please contact me. Thanks
Your app has a "black box" data recorder that can often explain what happened and sometimes even point to a search location.
If you want to learn from the experience and be able to avoid similar occurrences:

Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.

Ouch. " lost my drone with everything in it." Sounds like you drove off and left everything on a picnic table.
Yah something like that. My friends was talking pic and i was in the car and they forget to take my drone and put in the car. After a days i was looking for my drone but can't find it. Then i figure it out they just lost my drone case over there.

Your app has a "black box" data recorder that can often explain what happened and sometimes even point to a search location.
If you want to learn from the experience and be able to avoid similar occurrences:

Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.
Nothing happen with drone. What happen exactly like when we went to bear mountain my friends they were busy taking pictures and i was in the car. So when they done taking pic they forget to carry my drone with everything in it. So is there any way i can track it and find it out where is it rn. And how to get it back. Thanks

If it is any consolation, I have loaned friends boats, cars, pressure washers and lawn mowers which have all come home "Making a funny noise." Yeah maybe funny to you stoner. :eek:

All foolishness aside, did the phone leave with the drone? If someone tries to fly it without your phone/login it will not fly, if I am not mistaken. I also believe DJI has a record of your bird serial number and might make a note when the pirate tries to register it. I am sort of guessing, but somebody who actually knows, chime in here how about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan