Lost p3p into the sea 4km away and got it back

It's a ***** trying to get the ribbon cable into the back of the camera. The brown clip has come off and nearly impossible to put back on View attachment 30041
I encountered popping the clip off multiple times on laptops. What I found works and it is difficult is get the cable in place place the plastic holding clip in place and push it tighly so its holding the ribbon cable in place. One drip of glue on the very ends of each side holding the clip in place at the centre. It has worked for me a good few times. Sadly you can really screw **** up if you get glue on the ribbon cable but if done right it will work.

So how about an update whatever happened with your P3 did it work after it was dried out??
Post # 211
Yeah opened her back up again, found one loose connection which stopped the ticking noise from the vps but still no power to the gimbal. The light come on the camera at the gimbal mount. So it's off to Germany with her i suppose and let them fix her up.

We all like Mal.;)
image.jpg

Hello is anybody out there ?
Mal?
How is it going with the P3 ? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Jbundy63
Yeah opened her back up again, found one loose connection which stopped the ticking noise from the vps but still no power to the gimbal. The light come on the camera at the gimbal mount. So it's off to Germany with her i suppose and let them fix her up.
Hey Mal, any word on getting your P3 repaired?

I lost my P3P yesterday, a fly a way. [emoji33] My question is, are you able to buy just the drone itself? I have everything else. RC, extra batteries, hard case, ect. Does DJI do this or some other distributor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues