Lost my P3P today.

And after searching for about 2 hours I found it. Here is the flight log. Looks like battery took a ****. And I know I am going to get a lot of crap about using non dji battery's. OK I was warned.
Phantom Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com
Looks like the camera is OK. Will need a new shell.

Was a frantic morning . So was it the battery ??

Wow I understand your disappointment about the battery failure, you should be happy you haven't had other issues. All of the modifications hanging off the bird I'm amazed it flew without issue. I bet the esc were constantly being adjusting for balance alone.

Wow I understand your disappointment about the battery failure, you should be happy you haven't had other issues. All of the modifications hanging off the bird I'm amazed it flew without issue. I bet the esc were constantly being adjusting for balance alone.
Never a problem. I mostly fly over water. I stop at this field on Sunday morning on my way back ,from checking on my Mom.I go over there every Sunday ,She is blind and 90 years old. I told her about the crash, and she thinks a drone is a evil thing that is designed to fall on people. What ever she hears on the TV. I wish she could see, so I could show her the videos and pic I make. But she acted like it was no surprise. Just what the TV said it would do.

Reactions: BudWalker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl