Lost my P3P today.

**** Max, that birds modded to the max!
I'm guessing the cell deviation on number two got so low that it dropped it must've got low pretty quick, because usually able to start your autoland, I've only had to sell deviation cause it's actually shut down when the voltage was under 5%

**** Max, that birds modded to the max!
I'm guessing the cell deviation on number two got so low that it dropped it must've got low pretty quick, because usually able to start your autoland, I've only had to sell deviation cause it's actually shut down when the voltage was under 5%
I think battery gave up. I think I can save it with a new shell. Lots of mods, may get rid of a few of the mods when I'm in there. I was lucky, it fell 200ft and the camera looks OK. Took me a lot of looking, but I was not going to give up. I must have drove rite by it the first time. Home safe now. ;)

Reactions: dirtybum
Have fun, getting it all fixed. Lucky that you were able to recover.
Yes, please remove the espionage accessories. ;-)

RedHotPoker

I think battery gave up. I think I can save it with a new shell. Lots of mods, may get rid of a few of the mods when I'm in there. I was lucky, it fell 200ft and the camera looks OK. Took me a lot of looking, but I was not going to give up. I must have drove rite by it the first time. Home safe now. ;)
Looking at the pattern of the battery voltage in each cell, I think you are onto something there. Graphing the cell volts shows a significant difference in voltage, cell 2 is much lower.

upload_2016-5-15_15-47-19.png

Its interesting to graph this with your RCThrottle values, you can see that every time you give it all power and then let off the throttle, the cells decrease in voltage significantly as they are recovering from that power load. At the very end, it looks like the power load stays constant for longer and cell 2 is having a hard time, i think thats when the power just cut entirely.

upload_2016-5-15_15-59-59.png

Can you tell us more about your battery? You say non-DJI? Were they modded, or stock and just 3rd party?

Attachments

• upload_2016-5-15_15-46-47.png
    upload_2016-5-15_15-46-47.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 424
any of u guys know how to get more satelite strenght i have mostly only 5 :(
I usually can connect to ten or more sat., while in my apartment.
It's odd that yours is so poorly receiving these important signals.

RedHotPoker

Wouldn't a drop in voltage on one cell or overall battery pack trigger RTH or whatever command you put in Togo app instead of motor shutdown(drop from sky)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: rburkedpq
Wouldn't a drop in voltage on one cell or overall battery pack trigger RTH or whatever command you put in Togo app instead of motor shutdown(drop from sky
I'd think that it would try and limit propulsion output actually, or some critical battery error.

This problem was fixed in a later firmware but this guy couldn't have been running it because it won't work with 3rd party batteries. Just my thoughts.

And after searching for about 2 hours I found it. Here is the flight log. Looks like battery took a ****. And I know I am going to get a lot of crap about using non dji battery's. OK I was warned.
Phantom Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com
Looks like the camera is OK. Will need a new shell.

Was a frantic morning . So was it the battery ??

Wow! Sorry about that Max! Glad you found it though!

Well I am on FW 1.5 isant that where they fall out the sky ??

1.5.3= Yes

1.5.7= No

There is also a battery update at 1.5.7 that was directed at the battery firmware.

Reactions: Apilot101
And after searching for about 2 hours I found it. Here is the flight log. Looks like battery took a ****. And I know I am going to get a lot of crap about using non dji battery's. OK I was warned.

Judging by the footprints on the drone it looks like an animal stomped on it.

Nothing a little duct tape can't fix.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20