Lost my drone you gotta see what happens

wow flight was pretty choppy , not sure which phantom, but sounded sick...I like when the guy just throws it over the wall and tosses it to the ground ...that's how to take care of your expensive equipment ..lmao

wow flight was pretty choppy , not sure which phantom, but sounded sick...I like when the guy just throws it over the wall and tosses it to the ground ...that's how to take care of your expensive equipment ..lmao
I thought the battery was charged as soon as it got up it wanted to land due to critical battery, I didn't realise.

Yeah need new propellors guys :)

From the looks of that flight you need to do an advanced IMU calibration as you really didn't have any real control over it. The compass x ,y, z and MOD setting were more then likely off in the IMU. COMPASS MOD should be between 1300 - 1600 and no low/higher then those figures. Once you done that recalibrate the compass outside.

Reactions: Richie broderick
It' a possibility. But then i'm assuming.
The fisheye looks like my P2V and almost like stock gimbal
Is why I asked.

The fisheye looks like my P2V and almost like stock gimbal
Is why I asked.

You know i really hadn't paid much attention to the fisheye as i waiting to see what building it was going to fly into. He's just lucky the loader didn't run over it.

Reactions: dirkclod
You know i really hadn't paid much attention to the fisheye as i waiting to see what building it was going to fly into. He's just lucky the loader didn't run over it.

When he titled the post "you gotta see what happens", I was convinced exactly THAT was going to happen...

Or the loader was going to provide it with a proper burial!

From the looks of that flight you need to do an advanced IMU calibration as you really didn't have any real control over it. The compass x ,y, z and MOD setting were more then likely off in the IMU. COMPASS MOD should be between 1300 - 1600 and no low/higher then those figures. Once you done that recalibrate the compass outside.
normally flies well i took off with 1 green was anxious to get it up and battery was low

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31