Lose WIFI connection when I turn off controller

Reaction score
Most every time I see an update, I'm not connected to my WIFI on my home computer network. When I go to the controller's "settings", I find that the WIFI is set to "off" again, which requires me to turn it back on, enter my network name and password and re-connect to my WIFI. Anyone know whats wrong here?

Perhaps the app runs in the background and checks what the current version is when you are online, then verifies it with your drone when you are about to fly, regardless of your tablet being connected or not?

Perhaps the app runs in the background and checks what the current version is when you are online, then verifies it with your drone when you are about to fly, regardless of your tablet being connected or not?
I forgot to mention that I am using a Phantom 4 Pro Plus (monitor attached to controller).
And, it happens when I have the craft and the controller turned on in the building where the modem and WIFI connection resides. The controller will state that I have an update, but when I click the update, it says I have no internet connection; that's when I go to "settings" and see that the WIFI slider is turned off. Again.

Reactions: Ansia
I forgot to mention that I am using a Phantom 4 Pro Plus (monitor attached to controller).
And, it happens when I have the craft and the controller turned on in the building where the modem and WIFI connection resides. The controller will state that I have an update, but when I click the update, it says I have no internet connection; that's when I go to "settings" and see that the WIFI slider is turned off. Again.
Don't have the + version, but be patient, that someone who does will awnser your question.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers