Lose Power after 60"

Reaction score
I pulled out my P2 after 5 months of not being used and I most likely left the batteries at 100% charge when stored away.

So when I go and fly everything goes fine until I have been in the air for about 45 seconds and the red lights start flashing while slowly losing power (maybe auto land). I can see the battery lights are all solid green with only 1 flashing. If I persist hovering while it tries to lower itself I can see on my IOSD the battery percentage quickly going down.

What I find odd is that the red lights flash and it loses power when the battery is going down from 90% to 70%. I didn't think this happened until the batter got to 20% remaining.

I flattened my batteries on the weekend to 4% and completed a full recharge. I found it odd that it only took approx 50mins (Australia 240volt) to charge up. If memory serves me correct I thought it took about 2hrs to charge. PT2 Assist software says 97% battery life.

After completing a full charge cycle the same problem persist.

So anybody have any ideas of whats going on and how I can fix it? It happens with both my batteries.

Thanks in advance.

You're getting a false reading. Sounds to me like your batteries are toast. A new battery would likely solve your problem. Next time don't store your batteries with a full charge.

+1

Try doing a full discharge until the battery won't turn on then fully charge it up, but chances are the battery is toast

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.