Loose screw or something in phantom 4 Advanced

Reaction score
I’m new to the drone world & just recently purchased my phantom 4 Advanced unfortunately my return period at Best Buy is up. Something seems to be loose in it and moving around, has anybody experienced this? And if so how did you resolve this? Thanks.

Loose Screws rattle around !..But electronic circuit boards shift around what one is it ! You need to help with the question and you will be told by a member here how to disassemble it or sent to a link for a U-Tube video as how you take it carefully take it apart to look inside ! Oh are all 4 motors tight and will the battery lock in place with a..... " snap " ?

Loose Screws rattle around !..But electronic circuit boards shift around what one is it ! You need to help with the question and you will be told by a member here how to disassemble it or sent to a link for a U-Tube video as how you take it carefully take it apart to look inside ! Oh are all 4 motors tight and will the battery lock in place with a..... " snap " ?

Yeah all motors are tight and I just got it to move across the drone so thinking it is a loose screw & battery locks in good as well

Yeah all motors are tight and I just got it to move across the drone so thinking it is a loose screw & battery locks in good as well
IF.....its a extra that's fine But you still need to get it to fall thru battery opening !.... if its out of the large circuit board....thats not good...eventually it might get up on the printed circuit board and short it out..making for BIG repair expenses.....If its under warranty.....Id contact Dji talk to them OR take a look inside your self ! theirs lots of u tube videos to see how that's done ! Let us j\know what do and find out it was !

Reactions: Mark The Droner

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez