Loose Battery Bay on P4P

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I have noticed that my batteries are slightly loose in the housing. See vid below:
DJI P4.MOV

DJI repaired this aircraft last year and it was sent back to me like this. I didn't think anything of it until I started poking around on forums and realized this could be very problematic. Do you think it is safe to fly with that much play on the battery?

Hey Guys,
I have noticed that my batteries are slightly loose in the housing. See vid below:
DJI P4.MOV

DJI repaired this aircraft last year and it was sent back to me like this. I didn't think anything of it until I started poking around on forums and realized this could be very problematic. Do you think it is safe to fly with that much play on the battery?
I just checked and I have that much or more movement of the battery. I also have the P4P about 3 weeks old and never even a simi hard landing. Most of the time I catch it instead of landing.
I hope that is normal.

It was hard to tell from the video but there is going to be some movement. The key is to ensure you get the click of both the upper and lower lock tabs when installing the battery. If you are really worried about it, you can always use a couple of pieces of tape to prevent any movement.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr