Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Looking to delete this as I may get a replacement P4

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by dguth66, May 22, 2016.

1. dguth66

Hey Guys / Gals

Well I'm on the fence ... either I buy a new P4 aircraft or sell off my P4 gear. I was unfortunate to have my new Phantom 4 fly away from first flight despite attempts to get it to come back ( RTH, Manual etc...).

So ... I'm in Canada on the East Coast ( Nova Scotia ... near Halifax ) and I have three new batteries, one set of DJI brand props, the factory charger and one new controller (model "C") ... I'll throw in the gimbal lock for free :)

I don't plan on making money from shipping so if you are in Canada or the US it's pretty straight forward for a ship estimate ... my postal code is B2Z 1N9.

If you see this add then items are avail ... won't give these away but shoot me a PM or drop a note here with your fair offer please. I do have two Phantom 3 Pro's but I really don't need much for them as I have about four batteries and the extra's.

DG