Looking to buy a P4P

I also have one, 2 hours flight time, 2 batteries with some minor accessories. PM if you like.

Reactions: Lucan
@Lucan , if it was me, I'd specifically be looking for a P4P V1 with 1.3.509 craft firmware (June 2017). That vintage offers a huge advantage of adjusting flight parameters, like disabling wind warnings, NFZ's, flight ceiling limit (so you can climb high mountains), and the eliminate REV REV when motors are started. After that version firmware it's harder do adjust parameters, having to back-rev the craft with the nolimitdronz.com product ($40).

Reactions: Lucan
@Lucan , if it was me, I'd specifically be looking for a P4P V1 with 1.3.509 craft firmware (June 2017). That vintage offers a huge advantage of adjusting flight parameters, like disabling wind warnings, NFZ's, flight ceiling limit (so you can climb high mountains), and the eliminate REV REV when motors are started. After that version firmware it's harder do adjust parameters, having to back-rev the craft with the nolimitdronz.com product ($40).

Exactly. The one I’m replacing I removed height restrictions, Nfz and adjusted some other settings.

Here’s the info on the black.
Ac 01.04.0602
Rc 01.04.01.00
Production date of 9/18/17
Two batts. One at 36 cycles, one at 35 cycles.
Cost. 1250.00 shipped, split pp fees
Subtract one battery, subtract 100.00
Standard gray foam case. One set of black props.

Hey I have one Ill sell you.

I have a complete pro v2 bundle that I am trying to part with if anyone is interested. I have 5 batteries, hard travel case, two sets of props, galaxy tablet, backpack, ND Filters....I know there is more I am missing but feel free to contact me. I bought it for a business I started but opted not to offer that service. It has o ly been flown 5 to 7 times and batteries charged maybe 5. Let me know.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr