Looking for way to change controller settings/stick duties

Reaction score
Hello,
I am new to the thread but have had my FC40 for almost a year now and have always been bothered with the way the controller is set up with both throttle/roll being on left stick and pitch/yaw on the right. I am no pro but to me it is much more comfortable to have throttle and yaw being together(right) as well as pitch/roll(left). I am wanting to know how or if i could make this change whether it is a mechanical fix or something involving re-programming.
A couple of sites directed me to something called a Mode Two switch but when i opened my controller it looked different from the controller displayed so i didn't know if the switch was meant only for the Phantom 2 model or what. Anyway, if anyone can help that would be great!
Thanks
Logan

How much money you got Logan?

I'm going to be back in about 6 minutes with my negative bank balance.

You can set it to mode 2 in the RC assistant.
Screenshot 2015-06-04 02.53.03.png

Reactions: IflyinWY
Thanks Woody,
I got sidetracked... :rolleyes:

EDIT:
I hope I didn't make him run screaming... :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hello,
I am new to the thread but have had my FC40 for almost a year now and have always been bothered with the way the controller is set up with both throttle/roll being on left stick and pitch/yaw on the right. I am no pro but to me it is much more comfortable to have throttle and yaw being together(right) as well as pitch/roll(left). I am wanting to know how or if i could make this change whether it is a mechanical fix or something involving re-programming.
A couple of sites directed me to something called a Mode Two switch but when i opened my controller it looked different from the controller displayed so i didn't know if the switch was meant only for the Phantom 2 model or what. Anyway, if anyone can help that would be great!
Thanks
Logan

He Logan, I was joking ... did you solve your problem?

Welcome to the party anyway.

Here is something for you to hang on to. It works well, please try it.
This will help you find things here. It's Google Custom Search for just our forum.
Enter your text in the middle of the page, not at the top.
https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=014775389315664725445:ejku2ysgyhi

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20