Looking for this part

Reaction score
1570952575714.png

Hello, everyone! Please help if there is any chance to get this board somewhere?

I have dis one...you can have it if you not find one locally, what's your location,,,I have quick look for one,,
15709537702701512655988288864814.jpg
is yours a pro or standed p4,,I notice number of mine bit different

I'm located in Phuket. This is exactly what i need! Also if you have original ribbon.

P.S.: is your camera and gymbal working fine? if so how much you would like for whole thing?

I'm located in Phuket. This is exactly what i need! Also if you have original ribbon.

P.S.: is your camera and gymbal working fine? if so how much you would like for whole thing?
Ok na this cam is broken but is a spare,,I just looked at heaps but not find the right one like ours is pictured,,,yes I happen to have spare ribbon,,,,um,,me has shipped stuff all over the place but being in NZ it takes like 10+ days waiting,,I'm happy to help you for free,it don't cost much shipping cause the weight is light,,if you can wait few days I ship to you,,just PM me some shipping address,,don't have to be your address if trust thing a issue,,are you sure that board is what you need oh and ribbon
Ian...........................I gotta sign out ,,up to you if you want me to send,,I check in the morning:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MTO
Ok na this cam is broken but is a spare,,I just looked at heaps but not find the right one like ours is pictured,,,yes I happen to have spare ribbon,,,,um,,me has shipped stuff all over the place but being in NZ it takes like 10+ days waiting,,I'm happy to help you for free,it don't cost much shipping cause the weight is light,,if you can wait few days I ship to you,,just PM me some shipping address,,don't have to be your address if trust thing a issue,,are you sure that board is what you need oh and ribbon
Ian...........................I gotta sign out ,,up to you if you want me to send,,I check in the morning:)
By looking at this board it's just power board, they might look quiet different (i think yours is just next level) but they do same thing. I will PM you.

Cam is just giving black screen right?

By looking at this board it's just power board, they might look quiet different (i think yours is just next level) but they do same thing. I will PM you.

Cam is just giving black screen right?
Well that could be few things,,did gimble have power going to it or it limp,,did it display a gimble light colour, red or green or no light,did gimble wheel on remote work cam before or is there power there to move cam but no picture,,cause there is 4 boards involved with gimble workings that work by ribbon cables it could be damaged or got pinched somehow or just given up ,,I don't mind shipping stuff but need to eliminate what it don't need,,are you sure it's the board,,did the fan work when first powered on

Well that could be few things,,did gimble have power going to it or it limp,,did it display a gimble light colour, red or green or no light,did gimble wheel on remote work cam before or is there power there to move cam but no picture,,cause there is 4 boards involved with gimble workings that work by ribbon cables it could be damaged or got pinched somehow or just given up ,,I don't mind shipping stuff but need to eliminate what it don't need,,are you sure it's the board,,did the fan work when first powered on
I got that board burned :) Sent you details in PM.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews