Looking for the Best Skin for Phantom 3

Reaction score
Hello everyone ... looking for good advises on a skin decal for my Phantom 3 ... I just saw this one online , I really like the color ( I have heard it is the best option to be seen in the sky ). I am not sure about the material , I have heard "Carbon Fiber" blocks the GPS signal.

Screen Shot 2015-08-18 at 10.52.08 PM.png

Hello everyone ... looking for good advises on a skin decal for my Phantom 3 ... I just saw this one online , I really like the color ( I have heard it is the best option to be seen in the sky ). I am not sure about the material , I have heard "Carbon Fiber" blocks the GPS signal.

View attachment 27941

I have a couple sheets of the black "carbon sheets" like two foot by two foot I use for different stuff. It is actually Poly Vinyl Chloride polymer not real carbon fiber, it just has the texture of carbon

I thought the same thing , its just the " texture ", but then I did read "MATERIAL : PVC Carbon Fiber"... I know how real carbon fiber looks like and how is made, but technology changes everyday and you never know.

What about the weight ? Does this material add considerable amount of weight to the Phantom?

The PVC stuff is real sensitive to high heat. I used a heat gun to mold the stuff around my P3's arms for added support to fend off the dreaded hole cracks. It must be working because all my P3's holes have been crack free for months now. lol

The PVC stuff is real sensitive to high heat. I used a heat gun to mold the stuff around my P3's arms for added support to fend off the dreaded hole cracks. It must be working because all my P3's holes have been crack free for months now. lol

I have a tiger repelling rock that i'd like to sell you... i know it works because there are no tigers around :)

The heatgun is a cool (heh) tip though... I've got a decal to apply to mine later on this week i'll take a look at that...

View attachment 27941

I have a couple sheets of the black "carbon sheets" like two foot by two foot I use for different stuff. It is actually Poly Vinyl Chloride polymer not real carbon fiber, it just has the texture of carbon
I have a tiger repelling rock that i'd like to sell you... i know it works because there are no tigers around :)

The heatgun is a cool (heh) tip though... I've got a decal to apply to mine later on this week i'll take a look at that...

Hey Khandor, Little less than two weeks from now I will take that rock, but only if it works on Lions and Bears. I will be out Elk hunting and when I kill one will be real nervous gutting and cutting the beast into packing pieces to take back to the truck.

LOL:eek:

View attachment 27941

image.jpeg

Has anyone seen this.I just ordered it from banggood.better protection for the body and looks cool.Tel me what you think? :)

Attachments

• 1477709108136.jpg
    1477709108136.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 445
  • 1477709219337.jpg
    1477709219337.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 413
  • 1477709237347.jpg
    1477709237347.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 434
  • 1477709254928.jpg
    1477709254928.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 451
I like that skin a lot, Richard. Can you tell me the company that it came from or a link in amazon. I'm having a somewhat difficult time finding that exact one. Thanks.
Well I searched amazon for American flag skin for P3S and just found it so nevermind about the information I asked for. Thanks. Oh, and FYI for anyone interested it's by Ultradecals

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl