Looking for the best price for the p3p

Thanks.....looking for my 2nd one cause I crashed the first one pretty good and no parts available yet just my luck....... and it had to be the most expensive part to lol ooo well live and learn right it looks like everyone has them for the same price I'll just get it from the first place I bought from

That definitely wins for the lowest priced mantle piece. Now, if you actually want to fly it... :)

The thing is I need gimbal and camera that is what feel off of mine "fell off" lol ya crashed it a little hard on pavement so I going to buy a new one just cause I don't know what else could be wrong and then when parts are not a arm and leg to buy I will fix......just need to get a new one ASAP before wife finds out lol

Hmmm I wonder if she looks at the Credit Card statement !! Good luck, hope it better than the first. Ahhh flying school on a credit card now that a thought. Seriously good luck and take your time.

Well I pay all the bills so I'm good lol.......... got a little to close to something that why it feel

After waiting for weeks mine arrived. After doing the firm ware updates I went to do the compass recalibretion and it would only do the first half of the calibration. The vertical 360 wouldn't work. After talking with the tech said I had to send it in to be fixed. I told them I don't spend $1,300.00 on a item that needs to be sent back for repair. I told them I wanted a refund. It's on it's way back to NY. Then they will refund me to Amazon, and I will have to order another one. Another 4 week wait.

Get a hold of aerial media pros and talk to Winston they get them out ASAP this is where I got my first one and I'm going to get my second one ....didn't have any issues with the first one it was my fault it crashed

Not sure exactly which P3 you're looking for but I purchased a P3P with the second battery from 312UAV on eBay. Cost was $1359.00 with free shipping and no tax (!)

This was the best price I could find from an authorized dealer that also actually had everything ready to ship with no BS.

All items were in stock as the seller claimed and shipment was made within 24 business hours via priority mail. Received my P3P without issue in 3 days.

I believe that 312UAV is on vacation until June 24. A fellow flyer also orderedhis P3P + battery from him and had a similarly positive experience.

:harry

After waiting for weeks mine arrived. After doing the firm ware updates I went to do the compass recalibretion and it would only do the first half of the calibration. The vertical 360 wouldn't work. After talking with the tech said I had to send it in to be fixed. I told them I don't spend $1,300.00 on a item that needs to be sent back for repair. I told them I wanted a refund. It's on it's way back to NY. Then they will refund me to Amazon, and I will have to order another one. Another 4 week wait.
Honestly, you probably didn't have defective product and you just needed to go a little further when doing the rotation... If you even get to the first step of the compass, it's unlikely that it is messed up. IMU calibration or even trying another area would have been no Brainers. You should have tried some more things.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl