Looking for pilot in calgary

Reaction score
Hello all I am located in Calgary and volunteering with a local non profit to develop a water conservation system, I am looking to build a highly accurate contour map and have access to ground survey. My inquiring being If any local pilots would be interested in assisting with the development of RTK/PPK data using their drone; it is ~15 acre property

Reactions: SkyMetric
Hello all I am located in Calgary and volunteering with a local non profit to develop a water conservation system, I am looking to build a highly accurate contour map and have access to ground survey. My inquiring being If any local pilots would be interested in assisting with the development of RTK/PPK data using their drone; it is ~15 acre property

Hi, I'm in Calgary and have experience creating contour maps from drone survey combined with DGPS. I typically can use the ground survey data to control the photogrammetric processing without need for RTK. I find that for a 15 acre parcel, this is often more than adequate. I have advanced license and Phantom 4 drone. Let me know if you'd like to discuss.

Thanks.

Thank you for your patients, some unexpected personal matter arose. I would indeed like to discuss this matter further.

Thank you and best regards.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl