Looking for parts

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 2 Vision, two things.
1. Set it to do a way point flight, it took off but only went up about 20 feet. Shouldn't it have gone higher?
2. Of course it was heading for some trees and by the time I tried to correct it, it was to late. So now I'm in need of the camera gimbal. The camera appears to be ok. Anyone have a crashed p2v that they do not want?

1. You must have been using Litchi? When you fly waypoints, I think it's best to launch normally, hover normally, confirm that the AC is behaving the way you would expect, and then and only then begin the waypoints mission.

2. The P2V is built like a German tank. What usually breaks is one of the four arms. Servo should be fine.

DJI Phantom 2 Vision FC200 Camera Gimbal For Tilt Function (camera not included) | eBay

Better buy it quick, it may not be up for long...

1. You must have been using Litchi? When you fly waypoints, I think it's best to launch normally, hover normally, confirm that the AC is behaving the way you would expect, and then and only then begin the waypoints mission.

2. The P2V is built like a German tank. What usually breaks is one of the four arms. Servo should be fine.

DJI Phantom 2 Vision FC200 Camera Gimbal For Tilt Function (camera not included) | eBay

Better buy it quick, it may not be up for long...

No I was using the DJI App.

I have a Phantom 2 Vision, two things.
1. Set it to do a way point flight, it took off but only went up about 20 feet. Shouldn't it have gone higher?
2. Of course it was heading for some trees and by the time I tried to correct it, it was to late. So now I'm in need of the camera gimbal. The camera appears to be ok. Anyone have a crashed p2v that they do not want?
I know that I am late to the party but I am in need of the FC200 Camera.
At the risk of coming across as a vulture, do you still have the camera and would you be willing to sell it (if you did not repair the P2V) ?

If so, please contact me
678-425-8038
Thank You

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic