Looking for other Phantom Pilots?

Patb01027 said:
Too the Hartford and Farmington guys - I'm just north of Springfield. My PV2 is still in the box and will be flying soon. Let me know if or when you get together

Hi Patb01027,

Have not heard from pippin(Farmington) yet, please send me an email so we can discuss about when and where we can get together.

Warrenton Virginia here..Expecting my Phantom 2 / Zenmuse delivery today. Some spring / summer get-togethers would be great!

Interested in doing some aerial waterway videography; thinking that Great Falls would be spectacular, especially if there are Kayakers on the river at the time. Also always wanted to film the confluence of the Potomac and Shenandoah Rivers at Harper's Ferry.

v/r

Michael

EmTwo said:
Warrenton Virginia here..Expecting my Phantom 2 / Zenmuse delivery today. Some spring / summer get-togethers would be great!

Interested in doing some aerial waterway videography; thinking that Great Falls would be spectacular, especially if there are Kayakers on the river at the time. Also always wanted to film the confluence of the Potomac and Shenandoah Rivers at Harper's Ferry.

v/r

Michael

Holler new pilot... I am only a hoot and a holler from there- based in Sharpsburg. Check my other thread around here somewhere for the handful of regional Phantom Phreaks that are tentatively hoping to get together sometime when the weather breaks. If this can happen, I can arrange for spotters and chase vehicles in case somebody gets squirrely or there is a malfunction.

Hiway said:
EmTwo said:

v/r

Michael

Holler new pilot... I am only a hoot and a holler from there- based in Sharpsburg. Check my other thread around here somewhere for the handful of regional Phantom Phreaks that are tentatively hoping to get together sometime when the weather breaks. If this can happen, I can arrange for spotters and chase vehicles in case somebody gets squirrely or there is a malfunction.

Im up new Baltimore but would love to do some shooting at Great Falls. Let me know if you guys plan something.

jdenkevitz said:

Im up new Baltimore but would love to do some shooting at Great Falls. Let me know if you guys plan something.

Balmer? ...in the state of Merlin? You ain't in Anny Rundel canny are you? *snicker* If'n you don't know the merlin accent- then I pity you.

Natty bo's all 'round!

Union NJ 07083

Hi

I will be purchasing a Phantom 2 in the next 2 to 3 weeks. It would be great to watch and learn from someone in the area.

Hey MJF,
I'm a little north of Clinton NJ. If ya feel like heading out this way before you get your P2 I'd be happy to let you try mine out. Or after you get your P2 it would be fun to fly together sometime to get some P2 to P2 footage.

I have a P2 with Zenmuse, iosd mini, GoPro 3+ Black, Fatshark goggles.

freyjoel said:
Hey MJF,
I'm a little north of Clinton NJ. If ya feel like heading out this way before you get your P2 I'd be happy to let you try mine out. Or after you get your P2 it would be fun to fly together sometime to get some P2 to P2 footage.

I have a P2 with Zenmuse, iosd mini, GoPro 3+ Black, Fatshark goggles.

Frey,
That sounds great. I actually own some property out in Stewartsville...probably not to far from you. I will be in touch in the next week or so. Thanks for the generous offer.

MJF

I just wish more pilots would sign in showing where they live so we could see it in their posts . . . :evil:

EmTwo said:

v/r

Michael

Ditto . . . I'm in Springfield VA.

Phoskins23 said:
Waterford, CT.

Farmington, CT and friend I met through the Forum in West Hartford. He has a P2 Vision. I have a new P2 w/Zenmuse gimbal. We've flown together 2X before winter arrived. Now waiting for all the snow to disappear and warmer weather!

I was able to get my 3rd flight out of my Phantom 2 tonight in Mansfield, Texas. I made it to about 30 feet in altitude and about 100 yards in distance (stop laughing, I know I am just a rookie at this).

Next flight will be in a large open area instead of the front yard of the house. I am just trying to get a feel of the controls and looking forward to the Fat Shark HD's that I pre ordered last Friday. They claim they will be shipping them out in April. I am not holding my breath on seeing them in April but we will see if they do.

Victor Catalanotto
USED BELLANCA PARTS
www.bellanca.us

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl