Looking for other Phantom Pilots?

Wilmington, Delaware / Southeast, Pennsylvania here .
Can't wait to start flying my Phantom fpv in and around this area of the Northeast. Would love to meet up with any phantom pilots in the area.

Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia - anyone flying a quad etc around here?

There is a thread for us Aussies (this is the northern USA thread). . . .

But while I'm in here I'll say I'm from Melbourne . . .
The one in Victoria Australia, not the one in Florida.

Anyone around the Texas Hill Country? Burnet to be exact. Come fly with me!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Morgan 1983 said:
West Coast, New Zealand (no, that's not a state of Australia :| ).
Had Vision for three weeks, no dramas but can't wait for waypoint function and a 3 axis gimbal to be released.

I started a NZ thread under international...I see a future pilot and yrself

I'm in Farmington, CT. I have a Phantom 1 purchased last fall. Considering adding a Phantom 2Vision to my fleet.
I'd like to get together with the fellow who recently posted from West Hartford.

Pippin said:
I'm in Farmington, CT. I have a Phantom 1 purchased last fall. Considering adding a Phantom 2Vision to my fleet.
I'd like to get together with the fellow who recently posted from West Hartford.

Hi Pippin, I am glad to find you. My email address: [email protected], let's get together. I am new to this hobby, so far only flied 3 hours of P2V.

Atlantic City. Phantom w a few hours and a water crash landing that lost hero and has me down right now. Had R/C cars for years, but this is spectacular!

Too the Hartford and Farmington guys - I'm just north of Springfield. My PV2 is still in the box and will be flying soon. Let me know if or when you get together

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20