Looking for help attaching Walkera G2-D gimbal to Vision 2

Reaction score
Ok , so I am getting closer to getting my phantom filming.

I bought a Walkera g2D gimbal, it was fairly cheap as I couldn't afford the zen muse right now. I bought the extra attachment to allow me to mount it to the vision 2, see pics.

The next bit is to connect up the wires from the gimbal to the phantom vision 2.

Is it possible to link a video explaining this stage. Has anybody done it? I want to connect it without soldering anything as I have no experience in this. Is there a step by step or tutorial video out tgete? Can't find one anywhere :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    581.9 KB · Views: 384
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 340
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 419
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    594.4 KB · Views: 390
I've fitted the G-2D gimbal to my P1 and apart from the fact you'll need to tap some holes in your lower fuselage of your P2V, the P1 already has mounting points, the install will be the same.

Unless you use a separate battery to power the gimbal you will need to solder the 12Volt power cable to the two points where the main battery connectors attach to the main board, observing the correct polarity.

To allow control of the pitch axis from the transmitter you'll need to connect the signal cable from the gimbal to the F2 port of the Naza controller, again observing the correct polarity of the connections.

Regards

Nidge

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20