looking for an app for my p3a

today i ve tryied to check if it could fly and if it can catch any satellite signal... it can fly but it cant catch a stable satellite signal.. maybe because we are expecting a storm to begin and its fully clowded.. it showed up 15 satellites but it lost them quiqly.. from 15 it turned 11 and vps mode turned on.. dont know if its because of weather conditions or its facin some kind of troubles with its gps antenna after the incident... of course and i let it hover and didnt fly at all because flyaway is waiting to the corner so i ll test its antenna again in a few days that the weather will be ok.. am i doin right or it isnt a good idea to let it hover at all??

today i ve tryied to check if it could fly and if it can catch any satellite signal... it can fly but it cant catch a stable satellite signal.. maybe because we are expecting a storm to begin and its fully clowded.. it showed up 15 satellites but it lost them quiqly.. from 15 it turned 11 and vps mode turned on.. dont know if its because of weather conditions or its facin some kind of troubles with its gps antenna after the incident... of course and i let it hover and didnt fly at all because flyaway is waiting to the corner so i ll test its antenna again in a few days that the weather will be ok.. am i doin right or it isnt a good idea to let it hover at all??
At least some of your issues are a result of inexperience. It's hard to know what happened with your GPS. The weather had no effect. Was your phantom in the open with a good sky view?
There is no VPS mode. Perhaps it was just close enough to the ground for the VPS sensor to work?
Are you using DJI Go?

At least some of your issues are a result of inexperience.

yes.. and im learning from my mistakes.. hope my little friend forgive me..

It's hard to know what happened with your GPS. The weather had no effect. Was your phantom in the open with a good sky view?

yes it was in an open space with no compass calibration as there are sth passing underground and that place was the closest to our home because as i said before it was ready to rain.. no clear sky at all..

There is no VPS mode. Perhaps it was just close enough to the ground for the VPS sensor to work?

yes i know that its not a mode.. the app says "safe to fly - vps" or sth with vps in that short phrase.. it was hovering.. so.. it was below 3 meters so yes vps was active..

Are you using DJI Go?

yes.. and it confusing me sometimes as it pops up warnings with "compass error" for example (with the compass calibrated) but the ac indicators are flashing green.. witch means no errors and safe to fly

thank you a lot for helping/advising me and im really sorry of being kinda annoying :/

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72