looking for an app for my p3a

Reaction score
hello phantom family!!
im looking for a stable app with the less troubles with fpv.. fake messages about your drones system and weird messages asking for a phone number placed in china (??!!) or sth like that.

ive searched for litci app but it seems that it hasnt got any trial version to see if it is compatitible with my devices. i am not goin to pay for something that i dont know if it works. searced for litchi a lot i can say and it seems that it has "perfect" bugs as well as dji go app got.

i am flyin away from dji go before my drone flies away from the bugs that causing a lot of troubles in mid flight or before take off.

im attaching two snapshots from the "best of" of dji go app that didnt let me in at all.

1513723834502.jpg
1513723823097.jpg

thanks a lot in advance

Never seen anything like that before.....are you in the US?

This should help sort it out: Strange message
i ve already unchecked the chineese maps and every single time that im gettin into the app the chineese maps are checked again.. for some unknown reason.. and yes i ve been usin simulator but from another device.. what on the solar system is goin on?? :/

why the app is showin home point in china when in atti or in vision mode?? why it pops up messages such "compass stuck" while im using csc to start the motors?? why in mid flight image transmition freezes?? why?? why??

im totally confused and want to fly safe.. nothing more nothing less...

The play store/App Store litchi version setail will confirm compatability- should work fine on P3A/P.
are you talking about the free version of litchi for phantom 2+ ?? if yes i will give it a try.. im totally confused and worried about all these weird things with dji go app..

are you talking about the free version of litchi for phantom 2+ ?? if yes i will give it a try.. im totally confused and worried about all these weird things with dji go app..
No .. I wasn't suggesting anything about Litchi or a Phantom 2.
Did you click the link?
I was suggesting that you try logging out of your DJI account in the app and then signing in again.

No .. I wasn't suggesting anything about Litchi or a Phantom 2.
Did you click the link?
I was suggesting that you try logging out of your DJI account in the app and then signing in again.
still the same... ive used the simulator on my smarthphone.. that message or whatever it is has poped up on my tablet.. logged out from the smartphone and the app asked for login in both devices.. massage poped up again on tablet..
i ve unchecked again the chineese maps from the smartphone linked again the tablet on the rc powered on again the drone and.. that thing doesnt want to disapear from the screen.. the problem is that im using the tablet to fly.. and it seems completely stuck with that weird message on its screen..

it seems that i have to fly again without any app.. no image transmition and fake messages that are confusing me and the drone made me fly for first time without any app.. creepy but i did that.. and not recommended to anyone..

guys.. i need help.. today in mid flight that thing poped up in my screen as a result to freeze the whole system and cause a flyaway.. when the app stucked the drone started to fly its own way and loosing height.. none of the sticks were working.. it fell down and.. tryied to turn off its motors but it wasnt listening to me.. i pulled out the battery and checked if everything was ok outside.. one prop was cracked.. didnt attempt to fly it again as it turned upside down durin the fall.. i feel completely helpless right now.. dont know why that happened.. dont know if everything inside the drone work properly.. dont know what to do.. i feel lucky for one reason.. the flyaway happened close to me so i could run and help it.. i dont want this thing happen again.. i feel completely disapointed..

guys.. i need help.. today in mid flight that thing poped up in my screen as a result to freeze the whole system and cause a flyaway.. when the app stucked the drone started to fly its own way and loosing height.. none of the sticks were working.. it fell down and.. tryied to turn off its motors but it wasnt listening to me.. i pulled out the battery and checked if everything was ok outside.. one prop was cracked.. didnt attempt to fly it again as it turned upside down durin the fall.. i feel completely helpless right now.. dont know why that happened.. dont know if everything inside the drone work properly.. dont know what to do.. i feel lucky for one reason.. the flyaway happened close to me so i could run and help it.. i dont want this thing happen again.. i feel completely disapointed..
You should start your own thread- you will get more help that way.

First things first- you didn’t have a fly away, you still have your AC.

Go to healthy drones or phantom help log viewer and follow the instructions to upload your flight log. Post a link to the uploaded log (preferably in a new thread) and I’m sure people will be able to help you determine what caused the incident.

i know that flyaways happen when the drone dont listen to any command.. they fly their own way.. what if they got lost or they crash in front of their owner eyes?? the result its the same.. drone didnt listen and fell from above.. okay.. tryied to upload some .dat files in healthydrones and airdata but they dont support .dat files.. if i could i would have already uploaded here.. thats why i feel helpless..

i know that flyaways happen when the drone dont listen to any command.. they fly their own way.. what if they got lost or they crash in front of their owner eyes?? the result its the same.. drone didnt listen and fell from above.. okay.. tryied to upload some .dat files in healthydrones and airdata but they dont support .dat files.. if i could i would have already uploaded here.. thats why i feel helpless..
My apologies- I just worked out you are in your thread already, sorry.

Where did you get the .dat file? Off the AC? Upload the .dat to a file sharing host and post a link here (good place seein as it’s your thread ‘-p. There are a few around here that can do wonders with .dat analysis. Send @sar104 a PM if he doesn’t find your link, he seems to really enjoy playing with log analysis (and does it very well).

okay.. i will try again.. might it be a bad idea to send him a .dat file as it is with pm because i cant upload it for some reason?? please.. and yes i can download all .dat files from my ac. hope that nothing bad has happened to its system.. it seems that i have to pay for litchi.. but i would need help with it.. anyway i am going to send him a pm.. thank you a lot..

okay.. i will try again.. might it be a bad idea to send him a .dat file as it is with pm because i cant upload it for some reason?? please.. and yes i can download all .dat files from my ac. hope that nothing bad has happened to its system.. it seems that i have to pay for litchi.. but i would need help with it.. anyway i am going to send him a pm.. thank you a lot..
Forget the .dat file and forget Airdata.
Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.

But ... if you didn't use the Go app, there will be no flight record.

You really need to sort out the app and use it for your flying.
Try deleting it and reloading to see if that fixes your problem.

Reactions: JoBe
30 m alt & 50m lat restriction... okay.. dji is trollin me... installed litci app... completely incompatitible with my needs... im goin to try dji flight records now...

You seem frantic af. Slow yourself down and listen to what they are telling you.
The app wont cause a fly away and I dont think flyaways are even a thing anymore.
Relax and give the guys enough accurate information to help you.

Is your drone new or second hand? Has it been crashed before you owned it?
Did you activate the drone with DJI and do any sort of check flight before changing FW?
Which firmware version numbers did you have when you got your Advanced and which verisons do you have now?
Are you getting a satellite count or no gps at all? Is it always in atti mode?
What position are you keeping the switch on the remote?
Do you see any numbers for compass on the sensor page in the app?
Have you even calibrated your compass once? Did the calibration work?
Did you update FW without reading the notes that explain the 30m & 50m thing? Did you rebind?
Are you using a powerful device or a barely strong enough device? Apple or Android?
Which version number of GO are you trying? You know that GO 4 is not for you?

Reactions: Amergin
Is your drone new or second hand?

Second Hand

Has it been crashed before you owned it?

Never

Did you activate the drone with DJI and do any sort of check flight before changing FW?

Yes and Yes

Which firmware version numbers did you have when you got your Advanced and which verisons do you have now?

It came with 1.90.60 and i upgraded it in 1.11.20 and the rc is running 1.9.2 .. dont remember wich version it was running before

Are you getting a satellite count or no gps at all?

Yes but i dont know if i could see any satelite after what happened.. it has fallen and turned upside down

Is it always in atti mode?

No.. its turning atti mode automatically if there are some kind of interference

What position are you keeping the switch on the remote?

Usually in p-mode..

Do you see any numbers for compass on the sensor page in the app?

Yes.. and they are changing continously

Have you even calibrated your compass once?

Not only once.. every time that im moving place further than 5 km from the last place it took off... and im goin to calibrate the compass if i ensure from the sesnors that there are not underground ferromagnetic materials

Did the calibration work?

Yes.. if sometime i did it wrong indicators were tellin me to do the calibration again..

Did you update FW without reading the notes that explain the 30m & 50m thing?

Yes.. i ve read about these restrictions after update.. i ve uninstalled the app and reinstalled again.. it seems ok for the time..

Did you rebind?

rebind what exactly??

Are you using a powerful device or a barely strong enough device? Apple or Android?

im usin moto g 3rd gen and a samsung galaxy tab a wich is in compatitible device list

Which version number of GO are you trying?

3.1.23 which is the latest..

You know that GO 4 is not for you?

i dont use dji go 4

hope i answered everything that could help.. im waiting for the battery to charge and upload the latest flight record of what happened.. sorry for my attitude.. you surely think that im crazy or sth.. but i ve no tech help from where i am and im still learning how to fly.. especially in atti mode as many expert pilots suggest to learn to fly in that mode.. i find it a bit difficult.. there are no other pilots in the place where i live (island) so you mabe can understand my reaction of how i feel after the incident somehow..

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20