Looking for a online store to order some thinga for my Standard

Reaction score
I live in Europe,southeast,and I cant seem to find a store that can deliver certain products atleast within 2 weeks.
I did find something on aliexpress,but it takes like 3 weeks. There is an option to deliver in around 10 days,but the cost is a bit too much.
There is a store near me,but the prices for drone products are just shameful.
Can someone assist me? Any advice?

I live in Europe,southeast,and I cant seem to find a store that can deliver certain products atleast within 2 weeks.
I did find something on aliexpress,but it takes like 3 weeks. There is an option to deliver in around 10 days,but the cost is a bit too much.
OK, I'll bite...
What products are you looking for? Feminine hygiene? Erectile dysfunction? Could you be any more vague? Where I'm from drones are small, unmanned aircraft as well as a "mostly intact" bull used for marking heifers in heat.
I'm sorry. That's just mean, I know. But to start a thread as vague yours is asking for some smarta$$ to jump all over it.
Here I am!
Now, would you please state what, EXACTLY, it is you're looking for so these amazingly brilliant people can actually help you?

Yeh I think I have same trouble as @RespectMyAuthoritahh,,shipping time to me also takes years and I still waiting for bits,,,all I can suggest is buy your bits and join the waiting line,and the worst thing is buying and waiting the time period only to get a refund,,man I hate that...just can't win,,,,,most times I'm searching I look for where seller is located,sometimes works bit faster but sometimes product still come from China, that stumps me,

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I'll bite...
What products are you looking for? Feminine hygiene? Erectile dysfunction? Could you be any more vague? Where I'm from drones are small, unmanned aircraft as well as a "mostly intact" bull used for marking heifers in heat.
I'm sorry. That's just mean, I know. But to start a thread as vague yours is asking for some smarta$$ to jump all over it.
Here I am!
Now, would you please state what, EXACTLY, it is you're looking for so these amazingly brilliant people can actually help you?
I did chat early with him,I think he after some good argtec and couple battery's for p3,,so if spy any that might help him post a picture or give him a message,gosh you post made me laugh :)

OK I think mayby make a list exactly what you after,mayby someone has these and willing to part with..you never know

I also live in Eastern Europe but not in Poland, which I think is where you are.

Unfortunately, unless you have a local store with reasonable prices you must either pay a lot to get online stuff fairly quickly via courier or, as you say, you have to wait 14 days or more - but it's a lot cheaper.

What I do is buy stuff from Ebay.co.uk and (luckily for me), there are several reliable companies which will receive any goods I order at an address in London and hold them until their next truck leaves bound for where I live, arriving about 7 days after departure. They run two regular trucks per week to a location near me, so, as previously mentioned, it takes about 10-14 days from Ebay order to when I can collect local to me, BUT the service costs just € 1 per kilo. The company is very reliable and you are sent tracking emails for each order throughout the journey.

As both Poland and the UK still have quite a large group of each other's diaspora, there are probably some similar services offered between those countries. Have a look with Google and see what you can find.

I know it still takes up to 2 weeks, but is much cheaper than paying international courier charges for everything you buy online. I don't know what the situation will be after BREXIT, though... However, the company has a receiving warehouse in Germany too, so Ebay.de could be another option for me after BREXIT..

Last edited:
I did chat early with him,I think he after some good argtec and couple battery's for p3,,so if spy any that might help him post a picture or give him a message,gosh you post made me laugh :)
Sorry... I was tired last night. Should have just went to bed and left it alone. Had the Right to remain silent, but not the ability.

Hey Shoot4fun, here’s your sign.?
No, no, no pkozi! Mine says "DOES NOT PLAY WELL WITH OTHERS". I have a a pic of it somewhere... OK, I've looked for it. Apparently my wife has misplaced it and can't remember where she put it. Story of my life. That's why she ain't allowed to even look at my drone case, or even open the closet where I usually keep it! Dang women... :p

OK, I'll bite...
Here I am!
[/QUOTE
OK, I'll bite...
Here I am!
Since I wrote that I'm looking for things for my Standard,I think its obvious I'm not looking for the products you mentioned,but I kinda get your point.
I'm looking for a parabolic antenna(I know I could probably make one,but since its so cheap,I'd rather get one made by prof) and few batteries for the drone. I'd probably get few more minor things,but they are not as important to me as these things.

Reactions: Shoot4fun
I also live in Eastern Europe but not in Poland, which I think is where you are.

Unfortunately, unless you have a local store with reasonable prices you must either pay a lot to get online stuff fairly quickly via courier or, as you say, you have to wait 14 days or more - but it's a lot cheaper.

What I do is buy stuff from Ebay.co.uk and (luckily for me), there are several reliable companies which will receive any goods I order at an address in London and hold them until their next truck leaves bound for where I live, arriving about 7 days after departure. They run two regular trucks per week to a location near me, so, as previously mentioned, it takes about 10-14 days from Ebay order to when I can collect local to me, BUT the service costs just € 1 per kilo. The company is very reliable and you are sent tracking emails for each order throughout the journey.

As both Poland and the UK still have quite a large group of each other's diaspora, there are probably some similar services offered between those countries. Have a look with Google and see what you can find.

I know it still takes up to 2 weeks, but is much cheaper than paying international courier charges for everything you buy online. I don't know what the situation will be after BREXIT, though... However, the company has a receiving warehouse in Germany too, so Ebay.de could be another option for me after BREXIT..
Im not from Poland,I live in a bit smaller country. I will check out the sites you stated,let you know if it turns out to be the best option.
I had a hunch my best option would be to just wait 2 weeks or more,but I guess its not that bad. Thanks a lot for the thorough answer

After browsing for some time,I found this item. I wanted to order it right away, but the '10 charges' in the title of the product is bugging me. Does it mean its only good for 10 charges? Plus,the battery in the photo is not the same as the one I got with the drone,the details dont match. Any advice?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190705-180148.png
    Screenshot_20190705-180148.png
    701.2 KB · Views: 238
I understand that to mean that it's had only 10 full charges.. so it's almost unused... You can ask the seller to take a photo of the battery data to prove it's true if you want...

But I'd be wary - All batteries are 'genuine' (ie: they are truly batteries) but is this a battery 'genuinely' MADE by DJI? It seems a bit cheap, if so... However, DJI contracted out battery manufacture anyway, so it all gets a bit complicated.

However, although I have 2 genuine (as in 'made by DJI') batteries, if I wanted to buy another, then I would be willing to take a risk on that deal, even if it turned out to be non-Original Equipment Manufacture (non-OEM) on receipt... It might still be OK, nonetheless...

(Later) Seems to be the same as this one but your pic covered up the 'USA Stock bit'...That's just a generic picture, I think. However, it seems to be posted from Bexleyheath, Kent, UK and delivered within 5 days...

My prediction (from a lot of experience of buying such Ebay.co.uk things) is that it will probably be posted quickly and arrive on time. It won't be a genuine DJI battery but it WILL be a battery which fits a P3 and it might work OK. However, the link I found (is yours the same or says 'unbranded'?) states the manufacturer as 'DJI'. If you find it isn't genuine DJI when you get it and it isn't new (as also stated), then send it back and claim a refund, but you have to pay the postage. If no refund from the seller, then raise a case with Ebay for a refund.

The choice is yours... :)

Last edited:
I understand that to mean that it's had only 10 full charges.. so it's almost unused... You can ask the seller to take a photo of the battery data to prove it's true if you want...

But I'd be wary - All batteries are 'genuine' (ie: they are truly batteries) but is this a battery 'genuinely' MADE by DJI? It seems a bit cheap, if so... However, DJI contracted out battery manufacture anyway, so it all gets a bit complicated.

However, although I have 2 genuine (as in 'made by DJI') batteries, if I wanted to buy another, then I would be willing to take a risk on that deal, even if it turned out to be non-Original Equipment Manufacture (non-OEM) on receipt... It might still be OK, nonetheless...

(Later) Seems to be the same as this one but your pic covered up the 'USA Stock bit'...That's just a generic picture, I think. However, it seems to be posted from Bexleyheath, Kent, UK and delivered within 5 days...

My prediction (from a lot of experience of buying such Ebay.co.uk things) is that it will probably be posted quickly and arrive on time. It won't be a genuine DJI battery but it WILL be a battery which fits a P3 and it might work OK. However, the link I found (is yours the same or says 'unbranded'?) states the manufacturer as 'DJI'. If you find it isn't genuine DJI when you get it and it isn't new (as also stated), then send it back and claim a refund, but you have to pay the postage. If no refund from the seller, then raise a case with Ebay for a refund.

The choice is yours... :)
Where I live,there is only one site to order from,and it costs 3 times more... I cant find the product on the ebay uk site,must have been removed,so I cant say if its 'unbranded' or not. I guess I'll just have to choose between a overpriced battery near me and a fairly priced one overseas. Thanks a lot for your answer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31