Long Overdue Questions...

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone,

I hope your holiday was well, I have had this DJI Phantom (with extra batteries/prop guards and GoPro anti-jello mount)

The problem ive had is ive never been able to get it to turn on but I see 4 blinking "Green" lights when before it was a toss up of colors. My questionn is seeing 4 green light, (think it means all sattelites are connected) but no matter what buttons I type on my stock controller. But I must be making progress since I get ALL green lights now. Can anyone tell me why/how to fix the fact the stock controller is not sync;'d properly if I had to guess (opinions welcome)

Secondly, I purchased the GoPro Anti Jello mount for the Phantom 1 - Cyber monday just passed and I finally found an actual "GoPro" camera - I have yet to recieve the camera but I need help getting this thing off the ground.... How can I get to view first-person via the GoPro and a android app (do they have this fixed yet?)

Thank you ALL for your time , and please forgive my ADD.

I'm thinking that you may have to bite the bullet- and read the manual!

Failing that- a much more detailed description is needed. Green LEDs have nothing to do with sats.

discv's advice is well meaning... you'll never fly safely unless you do some homework first and spend time reading the manual. If you have trouble understanding parts of the manual, come back to this forum and ask specific questions.

We'll be glad to help...

P.S. The indication that you have a sufficient number of satellite locks is when there are "NO" flashing red lights before you try taking off.

You really need to spend time understanding how important it is to have your switch's in the right position before flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic