Long Island NY Phantom Owners

So far I have not had any negative feedback from regular people or officials. I've flown in Wantagh Park, Captree Park, Bethpage State Park (off season), Jones Beach Field 10, OBI. I've also flown in random areas and in neighborhoods. All have been accepting. Then again, when I fly I don't hover long. I usually take off and I am gone away from people. No reason for anyone to say anything.

Here is a video from Montauk I hope y'all enjoy

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Beautiful job! I was in Montauk on Sunday with my P4, but couldn't fly because I was too close to the airport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful job! I was in Montauk on Sunday with my P4, but couldn't fly because I was too close to the airport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Yea technically not much of MTK is doable but navy road pier is outside the airspace... The point is off limits anyway as a state park... Woops :)

Sent from my Pixel using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi all. Just got my phantom 3 advanced with 4k. I have zero experience with flying so pretty apprehensive as to whether or not I've set up the drone properly or not. Obviously the included instructions are very lacking. I was hoping that I might be able to meet up with others and get some help with my first flight. Anyone near Selden area?
Ok so I went to a nearby park and flew without any problems. I'll be looking for more places to practice flying. Going to Hawaii in February and plan to film surfing and now i can film from an aerial platform too. Nice.

Last edited:
Hello All
This is mike out in coram I just got a dji for Christmas where's a good place to fly it thanks for any info

I don't want to give my secret spot away but all you Long Islanders learning to fly I keep telling you guys about the Soccer Field off the L.I.E on the West Side service road exit 63

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.