Reaction score
When I try to view flight records on my P4Pro+ screen I am requested to login with email and Pwd. When I enter these and click "sign in" iget the message "network unavailable. Check your internet connection" All other remote functions are normal. It is connected to wifi and can access www and FB etc. Must have tried 15 times over the last 12 hours. Any answers

Wait for Monday.

I have exactly the same problems and symptoms as Elands Drones. I'm eagerly waiting to learn how to connect my controller when I know a network is strong and available.

I have exactly the same problems and symptoms as Elands Drones. I'm eagerly waiting to learn how to connect my controller when I know a network is strong and available.
I kept trying and after about 24 hours I achieved a connection and logged in successfully. It's not the first time for me and I have heard elsewhere that the servers go down occasionally. Such is life !

Last edited:
Great info. I more than likely will experience that issue in the future and will know that it can be ""normal"""" :rolleyes:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl