Log hour record on P4

f6aef57e2441dd2d3a3924279105d108.jpg

It was a Christmas present but my wife gave it to me on 12/6 because she wanted me to be able to use it before the weather got much colder. It's been overcast and wet the past few days here; looking forward to spring, or at least a proper snow storm!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Magicmanp4
Can someone explain why I can swipe back and forth in the flight record screen? Looks like one profile is listed under my name and the other is under the name of my drone?

I think, and someone more knowledgeable can confirm: the first one is "you" and a combined total of all your equipment. Subsequent pages represent each individual piece of equipment.

For example if you had a P3 and a P4 with 3 and 2 hours fly time on each respectively, your main page - the page with your account name would reflect 5 hours total flight time.

...... I think....

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I couldn't figure out how to switch my info to read mph instead of kph . I went from metric where it read kph to imperial where it was in m/s.

I think, and someone more knowledgeable can confirm: the first one is "you" and a combined total of all your equipment. Subsequent pages represent each individual piece of equipment.

For example if you had a P3 and a P4 with 3 and 2 hours fly time on each respectively, your main page - the page with your account name would reflect 5 hours total flight time.

...... I think....

Thanks for the reply! That seems to make sense. Can anyone else please confirm this? I've asked a few times and no one seems to want to explain what the deal is with multiple profiles.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72