Local Store for Backpacks

Reaction score
I'm interested in a Phantom 4 backpack and have narrowed my choices down to the Lowepro 450 and the Manfrotto D1 (yes, I know about the P4 battery pouches).

Is there a local store anywhere in southern California that carries either of these in stock so that I can go and look at it (and possible buy it, if the price is competitive with online resellers).

I think you'll find either of these cheaper online. I was debating between these 2 as well and went with the D1. The newer D1's have the bigger battery compartments.

I think you'll find either of these cheaper online. I was debating between these 2 as well and went with the D1. The newer D1's have the bigger battery compartments.
Yes, I ended up with the Manfrotto Aviator D1 backpack (with the P4 battery pouches). :D

Yes, I ended up with the Manfrotto Aviator D1 backpack (with the P4 battery pouches). :D

Yeah thse backpacks can be pricey....LoL.

Do you know any spots in the OC (Brea, Fullerton, etc.) area to fly?

Yeah thse backpacks can be pricey....LoL.

Do you know any spots in the OC (Brea, Fullerton, etc.) area to fly?
I haven't made it up to the northern O.C. to fly (yet). In a couple of weeks, I may fly for a private event in Placentia. I've begun my research on the location and, so far--so good as surrounding airports go.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31