Living in Costa Rica with zero DJI stores

Reaction score
looking for an all in one store for parts and accessories to order from. Especially part: phantom 3 standard RCD506002A-ALPS-SMD potentiometer

Just Google the parts you need, you'll find them.
Hiya, no my point is us folks outside of Canada and USA have to pay ridiculous mailing prices for each shipment. Example for me to buy a $4.50 lens cover for camera would cost me $13.50 in shipping fees. I'm looking for a supplier that outside usa and canada that is a one shop fits all DJI products. I figured there would be some folks from UK or Philippines who would know of something like this.

Hiya, no my point is us folks outside of Canada and USA have to pay ridiculous mailing prices for each shipment. Example for me to buy a $4.50 lens cover for camera would cost me $13.50 in shipping fees. I'm looking for a supplier that outside usa and canada that is a one shop fits all DJI products. I figured there would be some folks from UK or Philippines who would know of something like this.
There this website that I heard of. It's called... Amazon! :D

Try getting something from China at ebay.com. It's gonna take longer but the shipping is usually free.
But if you ask me $13 is not expensive for shipping costs.

Reactions: UpLift Aerial
Try getting something from China at ebay.com. It's gonna take longer but the shipping is usually free.
But if you ask me $13 is not expensive for shipping costs.
There this website that I heard of. It's called... Amazon! :D

Hi, let me educate you on shipping. USA and Canada enjoys free shipping. So, living in a foreign country I use a PO box which actually has a real mailing address in Florida. Now, like you said using AMAZON, I buy 5 products. One from China, 2 from Tiawan and 3 from DJI. Now I have 3 seperate invoices. There is no AMAZON heaven where they all go at one spot and wait until all your orders are ready and ship ONE shipment. It doesn't work that way. And my florida company charges me (everyone in Costa Rica) $13.00 no matter how small or the cost of that said product.

I was just wondering where or if there are any stores that have all the DJI parts (to build one if I wanted) other than DJI? Nothing more nothing less. I didn not know I had to give an international mailing lesson.

Yeah, I'm sorry to hear you have such high shipping charges, I didn't think Costa Rica counted as international shipping from the US, but sounds like it does. I know when I ship internationally (I do it daily) the cheapest shipping charge for anything not in a flat envelope under 6"x9" costs me $13.30, all my drone decals I can ship for $3. I'd have to agree with some of the comments above, China has the lowest shipping costs out there, I usually can get just about any item shipped for free from there.

Hi, let me educate you on shipping. USA and Canada enjoys free shipping. So, living in a foreign country I use a PO box which actually has a real mailing address in Florida. Now, like you said using AMAZON, I buy 5 products. One from China, 2 from Tiawan and 3 from DJI. Now I have 3 seperate invoices. There is no AMAZON heaven where they all go at one spot and wait until all your orders are ready and ship ONE shipment. It doesn't work that way. And my florida company charges me (everyone in Costa Rica) $13.00 no matter how small or the cost of that said product.

I was just wondering where or if there are any stores that have all the DJI parts (to build one if I wanted) other than DJI? Nothing more nothing less. I didn not know I had to give an international mailing lesson.
You did not have to give an international mailing lesson. We all know how it works.

Amazon has warehouse all over, some in the US, some in Canada, Some in the UK, etc. If you order from the UK amazon site (Amazon.co.uk) they come from a UK warehouse, if they don't have any in there warehouse, they might get some from another warehouse with not additional charge to you. On orders over a curtain price, you are eligible for FREE delivery.

Amazon.co.uk Help

Yeah, I'm sorry to hear you have such high shipping charges, I didn't think Costa Rica counted as international shipping from the US, but sounds like it does. I know when I ship internationally (I do it daily) the cheapest shipping charge for anything not in a flat envelope under 6"x9" costs me $13.30, all my drone decals I can ship for $3. I'd have to agree with some of the comments above, China has the lowest shipping costs out there, I usually can get just about any item shipped for free from there.
Thanks for the reply.

I would agree. In most cases, shipping charges from China sellers are usually free or next to nothing.
Yes I know China delivers free. My problem is in country, I’m just asking if someone uses one store to buy all their DJI products which usually for some reason cheaper than DJI actual company. And that it would all come in one package. Am I the only expat living in a foreign country?

Thank you all for your replies though. I appreciate any constructive help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl