Live veiw not working

Reaction score
I recently just out put in a 5.8 dbi range extender and with I came across the problem of having the live veiw of the screen on my phone being black does anyone no how to solve this issue ?

Welcome
Um is this p4s ? 2.4 is default for live view and signal,,5.8 for example is p3s frequency for live view,,,is this range extender compatible, is this panel or argtec panels the small ones,,normally have 2.4 at 7dbi or similar printed on it,,got a picture of this so we know

Welcome
Um is this p4s ? 2.4 is default for live view and signal,,5.8 for example is p3s frequency for live view,,,is this range extender compatible, is this panel or argtec panels the small ones,,normally have 2.4 at 7dbi or similar printed on it,,got a picture of this so we know
I fixed temporarily thankyou

Hey guys. I have a minor issue with my Phantom 4 Pro. Everything works fantastic. When I hit record on the camera the timer shows that it's recording and there is no visual issue at all saying there is a issue. But there is no image on the monitor. Whether I'm taking a picture or video I see no image. However the camera and gimbal seem connected and there is no note saying otherwise. Any advice on what it could be would be a huge help. Thank you EJ

Hey guys. I have a minor issue with my Phantom 4 Pro. Everything works fantastic. When I hit record on the camera the timer shows that it's recording and there is no visual issue at all saying there is a issue. But there is no image on the monitor. Whether I'm taking a picture or video I see no image. However the camera and gimbal seem connected and there is no note saying otherwise. Any advice on what it could be would be a huge help. Thank you EJ

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj