Live Streaming NOW!

Question: I have 3GB a month data plan at 4G LTE speed. After the 3GB is used, my phone carrier drops me down to 2G speed (probably too slow to do live streaming?). Does anyone know how long I can do live streaming with the Phantom 3 ADV on 3GB of data?

Test it out. Reset your data counter and go for a 5 minute flight!

Reactions: vjdave
How can I fly my phantom 3 professional above 500 meter height

Not sure where you are from, but in Europe and the U.S. your not supposed to fly above 150 meters. Not only could you get in serious trouble, but there is the chance you could interfere with a passenger aircraft.

Test it out. Reset your data counter and go for a 5 minute flight!
I did a test flight live on facebook. I used about 1/2 a GB (500MB) of data while live for 30 minutes straight. Facebook is not high-definition when live it seems so it uses less data.

I did a test flight live on facebook. I used about 1/2 a GB (500MB) of data while live for 30 minutes straight. Facebook is not high-definition when live it seems so it uses less data.

Good to know!!

I was going to do the data counter to but sadly I forgot to reset the counter prior to my flight. I figured it wouldn't be much.

Hi how can I fly my phantom above 500 meter height I am from Maldives

Last edited:
Not sure where you are from, but in Europe and the U.S. your not supposed to fly above 150 meters. Not only could you get in serious trouble, but there is the chance you could interfere with a passenger aircraft.
Hi I'm from Maldives here I can fly only 500m high and I can't fly above that. Is there any hack for that

Hi I'm from Maldives here I can fly only 500m high and I can't fly above that. Is there any hack for that

No

I did a 10 minute live stream last night.

Verizon LTE was my source of data and the data counter on my phone said I only used 107mb for the whole stream of event + a couple times using Sat view maps (I went to Lowes a mile away to poke around)

Reactions: Jussaguy
Is there any possibility of downgrade phantom firmware to 1.4 my phantom firmware version is 1.8

Hi all,

SkyTubeLive is an android app enabling live streaming from P3/P4/Inspire to our website, www.skytubelive.com. We are doing live demos right now, 10:45am EDT, 6/20/16, for most of the next hour. We are looking for beta testers for the app. If interested, check out the stream at
SkyTubeLive Flight

Please check it out and contact us via our website!

Thanks!

Brian

I did a 10 minute live stream last night.

Verizon LTE was my source of data and the data counter on my phone said I only used 107mb for the whole stream of event + a couple times using Sat view maps (I went to Lowes a mile away to poke around)
Yeah, I'm surprised were not using this feature more. I thought about it from Carlsbad.

I'm glad this skytube website emerged. I've been thinking of starting a website for nothing but live feeds for months but didn't think there would be interest based on the lack of it here but a website dedicated to it maybe will change that.

Can someone tell me how often I should replace the props on my P3P. Have 12 + hours on it and recently had two spin when tightening them. Replaced those but worry about the other two.

Can someone tell me how often I should replace the props on my P3P. Have 12 + hours on it and recently had two spin when tightening them. Replaced those but worry about the other two.

I've never had to replace my props, except for a crash where I cracked a couple of them, and I've never heard of anybody replacing them because of the threads going bad. How tight are you tightening them? Hand tight is more than enough, don't torque on it.

Reactions: Jussaguy
Not tightening too tight, had one flip over with my prop guards on, maybe that started them going bad. I keep in hardshell back pack so they get taken on/off all the time. Thanks for your input.

Reactions: Jack Ley
SkyTubeLive is live again, right now, ~11am EDT. Glorious day for flying:
SkyTubeLive Flight

Reactions: Strat
And now on Friday, July 1, SkyTubeLive streaming, starting at 11am (NOW): live:SkyTubeLive Flight
Looking for beta testers for our live streaming app!

Hi flyNfrank, yes, we've been spending all our time on the app recently, and the chat functionality seems to have broken a bit, doesn't it?

We'll get on that, don't worry!

Thanks to everyone for watching! 90+ straight LIVE minutes today! We're looking for beta testers, so if you want to learn more about how you can live stream to a site by and for drone pilots (and even to your own site, with the upcoming PRO version), and how we'll let you easily monetize your live flights, contact us at www.skytubelive.com!
Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers