Live RTMP Streaming from P4P+?

Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck with getting a decent RTMP live stream from their P4P+? Mine seems to constantly buffer, drop frames, and disconnect after a very short period of time. I notice that there are no options to limit stream resolution or bitrate at all, which I suspect to be the problem. Anyone have any insights as to how to limit the stream's output in terms of resolution and bitrate? The YouTube app seems to be decent, but not perfect (720p60 max. Can't mute/unmute mic. etc. App gets confused and stalls at times.) Post your experience, settings or workarounds that you use to get a good stream to youtube or rtmp server!

Hello, i'm also very interested in this, did you have any luck with it?

Hello, i'm also very interested in this, did you have any luck with it?

Nothing to report back at this time. I have had slightly better luck when adjusting camera settings down to 720p 30fps. I'd set the max resolution and framerate of whatever service you are streaming to accepts, and your internet connection can keep up with.

Reactions: UaVnL
Nothing to report back at this time. I have had slightly better luck when adjusting camera settings down to 720p 30fps. I'd set the max resolution and framerate of whatever service you are streaming to accepts, and your internet connection can keep up with.
Thank you for reply, i will start a test myself in the future to see if it works for me. I'll keep you posted!

Reactions: smokinsound
Did you have any luck with RTMP? I am trying for the first time to use the custom RTMP setting but since our live stream channel has a password with it, I don't know how to add the name and/or password to the RTMP url with the proper punctuation to let the stream connect. Anyone know how you add these items since the DJI interface does not ask for a stream name or password, but only one url?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie