live feed problems

i do not have the cable provided by dji but i do have other usb to micro usb leads which i am trying none of them seem to be doing anything .I am plugging the micro usb into the handset and the usb end into the laptop as i did with the drone
it sits there for a few min and then the handset starts to beep but nothing happens in the assistant app to show it is connecting .
So if I understood you correctly, you connected both the aircraft and controller, but only recognizes the aircraft?

Edit: I beleive that the board with the usb plugs is either damaged or not connected correctly. This is why you are able to fly your drone, but can't see anything in the screen.

Can you make a video of you connecting yoyr controller to the pc, turning it on and show us the screen witj dji assistant 2 on? That way I can see if you are doing something wrong.
So if I understood you correctly, you connected both the aircraft and controller, but only recognizes the aircraft?

Edit: I beleive that the board with the usb plugs is either damaged or not connected correctly. This is why you are able to fly your drone, but can't see anything in the screen.
I have tried to upload video of plugging in the usb but i dont seem to be able to upload it here for some reason maybe this site does not recognise mp4 video .I think you may be right here that there is something wrong with the USB sockets on the handset .I think it is time for me to give up trying and send it in for repair with someone who can test such things THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP .

Last edited:
I did find this,,from someone else who could not change auto or custom,something about region settings,I'm still looking,,View attachment 105768
it did not do the video to my friends ipad either which was working fine on his p3 .And likewise my ipod gave a picture fine on his handset .So i am thinking as Ansia has said there is a problem with the USB socket on the handset .I am going to give up now and send it in for repair Thank you very much for your help

Just buy the usb board and do it yourself. It's plug and play.
is it a DJI spare part or is it a standard usb board like a computer one .Do you know of a tutorial where it shows exactly how to do it

Easy to upload to utube first and then get from utube to here,,you can change usb module on remote,very easy to do this aswell if up to it,do hope you get sorted it suxs sending away for repair
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic