Live feed is blank on Phone Apps (Go and another)

Reaction score
Hey Guy's, I recently brought a Phantom 3 from Facebook to take to the Maldives, I have been flying it with no issues around my home city with great videos being recorded of its flights. When I unpacked it on the beach, I set everything up but could not get a live feed on my App screen, I tried all things like reinstalling the app, tried a different App, relinked the controller to the phantom etc but nothing. I have seen on here that some get transmission error, however I get nothing like this, all I get is the camera options are no longer available. Has the camera became damaged in transit? Is there anyway to test this? Just to note I put the protective shell around the camera/gimbal to travel, but by the time I got it out the plastic was no longer attached. The gimbal itself still moves as it should as in up and down and responds if the drone is tilted, the Drone still flies at it should. If it is the camera how much am i looking at to replace it. Absolutely gutted I couldn't record the island from above :( Thanks for any help and support.

Did you change the usb cables by any chance? You might try a different one. They are not all alike.

Do you have any way of linking another controller to your bird to make sure the camera works?

Hey, no I haven't changed any usb cables and do not have any other controller to check if the camera works!

Could it be something to do with the controller? I am new to all these.

I can’t help you on that I can only do simple repairs if it’s internal or anybody knows any other tricks hopefully the pros on this site will help you out good luck

I had a similar thing happen to me last year, drone powered up normally but couldn’t see camera view.
Come to find out I had to sign back into the go app. Not sure how or why I got signed out. Once I did that all well again.
Not sure if this is your problem but may want to check to be sure your signed into app.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4