Live broadcast help

Reaction score
Hi. Phantom 3 standard owner. Trying to do live broadcast on Facebook but when I tap live broadcast it says no internet connection. What do I need to do. I’m using Apple iPad. Thanks

Hi. Phantom 3 standard owner. Trying to do live broadcast on Facebook but when I tap live broadcast it says no internet connection. What do I need to do. I’m using Apple iPad. Thanks
Is your ipad connected to the cellular network? Since your P3S needs your ipad's wifi connection, you'd need the ipad's cellular connection to simultaneously do live streaming. If you have a wifi only ipad, you cant live stream with a P3S.

FYI that some mobile devices do not have the ability to connect to the P3S with wifi while simultaneously connecting to the internet with the cellular network. From what I recall, many android devices are not able to do it even if they are cellular enabled, but cellular enabled ios devices can do it. I'm not an expert however, so I cant say for sure if this is still the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe and Sholladay
Is your ipad connected to the cellular network? Since your P3S needs your ipad's wifi connection, you'd need the ipad's cellular connection to simultaneously do live streaming. If you have a wifi only ipad, you cant live stream with a P3S.

FYI that some mobile devices do not have the ability to connect to the P3S with wifi while simultaneously connecting to the internet with the cellular network. From what I recall, many android devices are not able to do it, but ios devices can. I'm not an expert however, so I cant say for sure if this is still the case.
I do not see cellular under settings on iPad. However I do see it on my iPhone. What are the steps to do while using dji go app on iPhone and want to live broadcast?

I do not see cellular under settings on iPad. However I do see it on my iPhone.
do you not know if you have a cellular ipad or not? what is the model number?

What are the steps to do while using dji go app on iPhone and want to live broadcast?
you probably already searched and found the answer but so the next guy has some help I found this one just now. hope it helps someone...

Advanced - P3 Live Streaming?

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl