Little help with this whole stress crack thing

Reaction score
Apologies in advance for beating this dead horse some more but I am somewhat bewildered by all the different posts about this

Few Questions:

1. The stress crack is a known issue. Do we know what is actually causing this? I'm reading backpacks, screws etc.

2. If this is occurring over time during certain types of flight are there any certain maneuvers to avoid?

3. Also read DJI will fix for free if it does happen <good to know> but If its somewhat preventable then I'd prefer that route

Thanks in advance

Nobody knows what was causing the cracks. The problem is not as common as when the P3 was first released. I'm assuming that's due to the design changes DJI made in the current version.

Thanks msinger....well hopefully since I just got mine I have one from the later batch

Apologies in advance for beating this dead horse some more but I am somewhat bewildered by all the different posts about this

1. The stress crack is a known issue. Do we know what is actually causing this? I'm reading backpacks, screws etc.
2. If this is occurring over time during certain types of flight are there any certain maneuvers to avoid?
3. Also read DJI will fix for free if it does happen <good to know> but If its somewhat preventable then I'd prefer that route
Possible answer to why some have cracked shells

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94